BTAS Information Sessions
Upcoming Information Sessions
The Bachelor's of Technical and Applied Studies program holds periodic information sessions for prospective students. Keep an eye on this space for future dates.
Get to know more about the Bachelor's of Technical and Applied Studies (BTAS) program through our periodic information sessions. See details and registration forms below.
- Learn about what associate degree programs at UC or other colleges are a good fit for this bachelor's degree program.
- Tuition and financial information about the program.
- What types of coursework and skills students develop in the program
- A fun gathering time with others interested in this program and program faculty.
- A chance to explore our beautiful suburban campus
- Have your questions answered about the program, admissions, financial information or any other questions about the program or UC Blue Ash College.
About the BTAS Program
This program provides you with the skills that businesses desire for professionals who lead and supervise within their chosen fields. This will help you enhance your marketability as an employee or new graduate.
- Designed for students or professionals with an associate degree in an applied or technical field (AAB, AAS, or ATS).
- Focuses on building effective communication, collaboration and leadership skills, as well as ways to navigate within regional, national and global communities.
Business & Economics Department