Apply to CCP at UC Blue Ash College
The 2019-2020 UC Blue Ash College Credit Plus Application is now open!
- If you have not previously taken a class through UC College Credit Plus.
- After accessing your account, start a new application. Make sure to select the year 2019, and then the "2019 College Credit Plus" application.
- Log in and check your CCP application status after applying.
- Electronic admissions decision letters will be sent to the email listed on your application
- New for 2019-2020! Returning UCBA CCP students do not need to complete a returning student application.
- Please continue to check your UC student email account regularly for important information regarding next steps for participation in the program.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- If you wish to switch your program to another UC campus, please contact the campus you wish to attend.
- Returning private and homeschool students will receive their letters to submit for funding via their UC student email account.
After you have applied
- Log in and check your CCP application status.
- Electronic admissions decision letters will be sent to the email listed on your application.
- If you are admitted to the CCP program, you will be required to complete academic advising requirements and registration processes.
- If you are admitted to the CCP program, you must set up your UConnect Student Email Account and check this account frequently for important communication and to-dos. Instructions on how to set up this account will be sent to the email listed on the your application.