CCP Requirements for Non-Public School Students
These steps and instructions are for students at Non-Public Schools or Home School interested in the UC Blue Ash College CCP Program.
Before applying to the CCP program, please read and familiarize yourself with the following information provided on this page.
We recommend you work with your high school counselor to complete and submit your CCP application and materials. Please note that application and all materials, including test scores, must be received by the deadline! Familiarize yourself with the dates and deadlines.
College Readiness Testing
The State of Ohio requires students demonstrate college-readiness as a requirement for CCP participation. There are various indicators that are sued, so be sure to make sure you have the appropriate scores and have taken any needed tests before the CCP deadlines.
If you are a student intending to take a course UC Blue Ash College, you are required to take the ACT or SAT.
- All official scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to the University of Cincinnati and received by the application deadline. For Fall admission, it is recommended that you take the ACT or the SAT by February.
- The ACT or SAT is only required if you want to take courses on the college campus or online.
- The ACT or SAT is optional if you want to take courses at a partnered high school.
|English Sub Score||18||Scores prior to January 2016||Scores from March 2016 or later|
|430||480 (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing)|
|Reading Sub Score||22||450|
|Mathematics Sub Score||22||520||530|
Scores listed above are the minimum for consideration per the Uniform Statewide Standards for Remediation Free Status. Students who meet or exceed these scores are not guaranteed admission to the CCP program at UC Uptown.
All official scores must be received directly from the testing agency by posted application deadlines.
Students who participate through the in-high school option should check with their guidance counselor for Accuplacer and Math Placement Test date(s).
The 2019 application deadline has now passed. Keep an eye out for upcoming application details.
- Complete the Online Application
- Have your high school counselor submit your High School Transcripts (must be sent from counselor)
- Download, fill out and submit the CCP Authorization Form PDF
- Submit your Official College-Readiness Test Scores (see requirements above)
How to Submit Transcripts
- To send electronically: Counselors may elect to utilize the Slate.Org counselor portal to upload materials on behalf of individual students and to check student application statuses. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- To send physically by mail: Please send official signed and sealed transcripts to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
University of Cincinnati
PO Box 210091
Cincinnati, OH 45221
Funding for Non-Public and Home School Students
CCP state funding applications for non-public and home school students are only available once per year. An acceptance letter to the CCP program is required in order to submit an application to the Ohio Department of Education for CCP funding.
Non-public and home school students applying for state funding are required to submit their application for admission to UC Blue Ash's CCP program by the April 1st deadline.
Adhering to this timeline will help ensure that students may have their acceptance letter in hand to be eligible to apply to the Ohio Department of Education for CCP funding by the posted deadline.
CCP funding application deadlines for the upcoming school year will be announced on the state website.
Families can begin creating a SAFE account for state tuition funding in February. The deadline to submit an application after creating an account is April 12, 2019 at 5:00PM EST. Funding is awarded for the entire academic year (Summer, Fall, and Spring Semester). Students should apply for the full number of credit hours' worth of funding they will need for the entire year. Please see the 2019-2020 Ohio Department of Education (ODHE) Parent Instruction Manual for the CCP Funding Application PDF for more information.
College Credit Plus Director