CCP Requirements for Public School Students
These steps and instructions are for students at Public Schools interested in the UC Blue Ash College CCP Program
Before applying to the CCP program, please read and familiarize yourself with the following information provided on this page.
We recommend you work with your high school counselor to complete and submit your CCP application and materials. Please note that application and all materials, including test scores, must be received by the deadline! Familiarize yourself with the dates and deadlines.
College Readiness Testing
The State of Ohio requires students demonstrate college-readiness as a requirement for CCP participation. There are various indicators that are used, so be sure to make sure you have the appropriate scores and have taken any needed tests before the CCP deadlines.
If you are a student intending to take a course UC Blue Ash College, you are required to take the ACT or SAT.
- All official scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to the University of Cincinnati and received by the application deadline. For Fall admission, it is recommended that you take the ACT or the SAT by February.
- The ACT or SAT is only required if you want to take courses on the college campus or online.
- The ACT or SAT is optional if you want to take courses at a partnered high school.
|English Sub Score||18||Scores prior to January 2016||Scores from March 2016 or later|
|430||480 (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing)|
|Reading Sub Score||22||450|
|Mathematics Sub Score||22||520||530|
Scores listed above are the minimum for consideration per the Uniform Statewide Standards for Remediation Free Status. Students who meet or exceed these scores are not guaranteed admission to the CCP program at UC Uptown.
All official scores must be received directly from the testing agency by posted application deadlines.
Students who participate through the in-high school option should check with guidance counselor for Accuplacer and Math Placement Test date(s).
The 2019 application deadline has now passed. Keep an eye out for upcoming application details.
- Complete the Online Application
- Have your high school counselor submit your High School Transcripts (must be sent from counselor)
- Download, fill out and submit the CCP Authorization Form (PDF Download)
- Submit your Official College-Readiness Test Scores (see requirements above)
How to Submit Transcripts
- To send electronically: Counselors may elect to utilize the Slate.Org counselor portal to upload materials on behalf of individual students and to check student application statuses. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- To send physically by mail: Please send official signed and sealed transcripts to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
University of Cincinnati
PO Box 210091
Cincinnati, OH 45221
College Credit Plus Director