Fall Semester 2021
This page provides information on our plans and operations for the Fall 2021 Semester at UC Blue Ash College. Please see below for more details.
- We look forward to returning to a vibrant campus this fall with more in-person classes and experiences. We’re planning for a schedule of in-person classes that is more typical for our college, along with a mix of hybrid and online options.
- Our top priority will continue to be the safety of our students, faculty and staff. We strongly encourage everyone to get vaccinated.
Campus Safety Guidelines
All individuals are required to wear a facial covering and maintain social distancing when indoors, except when eating/drinking or alone in a private room or office. (unless you have received an exemption or accommodation).
- Facial-covering use among fully-vaccinated individuals maximizes protection from the Delta variant and helps prevent possible spread. Note that individuals are fully vaccinated 14 days after their final dose of vaccine.
- The University of Cincinnati will require students, faculty and staff to be vaccinated against COVID-19. The university is taking this step to promote the health and safety of our university community. Research shows vaccines are the most effective form of protection against COVID-19.
- The deadline for all UC students, faculty and staff to have at least the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine is October 15, 2021. Those receiving a two-dose sequence must have received the second dose by November 15, 2021. All World Health Organization endorsed vaccines, including those in the U.S. made by Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson, will fulfill the vaccine requirement. Booster shots may also be required in the future.
- For more information, please see UC's Public Health wepbage or call 513-556-5628