Fall Semester 2021
This page provides information on our plans and operations for the Fall 2021 Semester at UC Blue Ash College. Please see below for more details.
- We look forward to returning to a vibrant campus this fall with more in-person classes and experiences. We’re planning for a schedule of in-person classes that is more typical for our college, along with a mix of hybrid and online options.
- Our top priority will continue to be the safety of our students, faculty and staff. We strongly encourage everyone to get vaccinated.
- Based on the changes to federal and state health guidance, UC is making the following adjustments, to go into effect June 2:
- Fully vaccinated: Individuals who have been fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a facial covering while on campus except, per CDC guidance, on buses, e.g., UC shuttle. Note that individuals are fully vaccinated 14 days after their final dose of vaccine.
- Unvaccinated: Individuals who have not been fully vaccinated are still to wear a facial covering and maintain social distancing when indoors except when eating/drinking or alone in a private room or office. Unvaccinated individuals are not required to wear facial covering when outdoors and able to maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Social distancing: We will currently continue to plan for 6-feet social distancing in campus spaces. This is especially important in shared office and workspaces where individuals are or may be sharing space for an entire work shift and in high-traffic common areas and social settings like campus eateries, TUC and CRC.
- For more information, please see our Campus Safety Measure protocols.
- All faculty, staff and students must continue to abide by restrictions on travel detailed in our travel policy.
- As we know with the pandemic, things can change. We will be ready with contingency plans if there are new developments with COVID-19. All the latest info on COVID-19 plans, etc. for UC will be at UC's Public Health webpage.