Parking Ticket Appeals
Tickets may be issued to students or visitors parking in yellow (faculty/staff) or green (clinic patient) parking spaces. You will also receive a ticket if you park in a disability parking space without proper identification on your vehicle.
Ticket Appeal Form
If you received a ticket and believe you have a justifiable reason to appeal the ticket, please complete the form below. Completing the appeals form does not guarantee that your ticket will be waived.
- You must fill out all fields for your appeal to be considered.
- Your appeal will be considered by a parking sub-committee.
- You will be notified by email when a decision has been reached.
- Since it may be longer than 10 days for a decision to be made, your parking ticket's price will NOT double after an appeal has been received.
- If you need a copy of your ticket, one may be aquired in the dean's suite, Muntz Room 140.
- Questions may be directed to the sub-committee at UCBAPark@uc.edu.
Muntz Hall | Room 140