Parking Rules & Policies
All Ohio traffic rules and regulations are applicable and university security personnel regularly patrol the parking lots. If you have questions about parking policies, please contact the Dean's Office at 513-745-5660 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any violation of the following rules may result in a ticket:
- Parking spaces are reserved for students, faculty, and staff who are currently on campus
- A valid parking permit must be displayed at all times
- Individuals without permits may not park to use the shuttle or metro
- Visitor passes are available from the department you are visiting
- You may not take up more than one space, or create your own space. Even if that lot is full. UCBA has multiple lots that can be used.
If you do receive a ticket:
- Please re-mit payment online
- Failure to pay after 10 days results in the fine doubling in price.
- Failure to pay after 30 days or having multiple violations may result in blocks being placed upon your account. Excessive fines may even prevent registration for classes.
- If you disagree with your fine, you may appeal.
Color-Coded Parking Spots
Parking spots at UCBA are color coded for different uses:
- White-lined spaces for students and visitors.
- Yellow-lined spaces for faculty and staff. You require a faculty/staff permit in order to park there. If you need special permission for visitors to park in these spots, please contact the dean's office.
- Green-lined spaces, next to Walters Hall, are for those visiting the Dental Hygiene Clinic.
All Ohio traffic rules and regulations are applicable and university security personnel regularly patrol the parking lots. If you have questions about parking policies, please contact the Dean's Office at (513)745-5660.
Muntz Hall | Room 140