EAP Impact Solutions
The Impact Solutions EAP is a benefit available to benefit-eligible employees and their family members to confidential professional support available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. All Impact counselors are qualified masters/doctoral level professionals.
Resources and Benefits
Articles, audio and other downloadable content is available under each of the following headings:
- Parenting – including adoption, developmental stages, childcare, well-being, and education
- Aging – including planning the future, aging well, housing options, grief and loss, caregiving
- Mental Health – including personal growth, communication, addiction and recovery and relationships
- Wellness – including tools, healthy eating/recipes, health specific to age and gender, and medical care
- Working – including effective managing, career transitions, workplace productivity and safety
- Living – consumer tips, home buying/selling/improvement, fraud and theft, legal, pets and going green
- International – immigration, relocating abroad, living abroad, families abroad
The Impact program includes:
- Unlimited phone consultation;
- Five (5) complimentary face-to-face counseling sessions per person per occurrence;
- An expansive collection of resources - available online at the Impact website.
While the above resources are very helpful, Impact EAP also offers our employees unlimited phone consultation with a live mental health professional 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Face-to-face counseling is also available, with up to five sessions included per problem occurrence. Assistance will be available to all benefits eligible employees and their household members, dependents living away from home, as well as parents and parents-in-law.
Contact Impact Solutions 24/7/365 by calling 800-227-6007. For additional information, go to myimpactsolution.com. Click on the “go to member login” button. Our member log in: bearcats. All UC employees use the same login – no information is stored and nothing can be tracked back to the user.
Did you know? You can earn 5 Be Well UC Incentive Points for visiting the Asset Health portal, clicking on the Tracking tab, and affirming you visited the Impact Solutions portal in the “Live Well” category.
Check out the Impact Solutions website for resources, guides, and more details about what is offered.
Amy Owens Smith
Human Resources Manager and Equal Opportunity Coordinator
Muntz Hall | Room 140