Lynda.com Online Training
Lynda.com offers dynamic video tutorials on Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and more, all FREE to The University of Cincinnati faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students.
Online resources are convenient and allow you to focus on a specific topic that you would like to work at. One of the benefits is access the thousands of technical trainings through Lynda.com. UC Blue Ash also is proud to provide hundreds of workplace and management online modules, which are perfect for focusing on a specific workplace topic.
Lynda Course Suggestions
Check out these suggested courses, representing a very small sample of the abundance of knowledge available through Lynda.com.
Playlists for Staff
- Excel Essentials: Organize data, perform calculations, build charts and more.
- Creating Adobe PDF Forms: Design, add content, and distribute PDF Forms.
- Customer Service: Build relationships, provide assistance, and handle angry customers
- Up and Running with Box: Learn how to share files with Box, the free content management service for businesses.
Playlists for Administrators
Playlists for Faculty
- Blackboard 9.x Essential Training for Instructors: Teaches the ins and outs of Blackboard 9 so that educators and trainers can get up to speed in the system quickly.
- Teacher Tips: Educational technology and classroom management techniques.
- iPad Classroom Fundamentals: Bring 21st century instruction techniques into the classroom with the iPad.
Audio sessions, webinars & tutorials
The UC Blue Ash College Human Resources Department is proud to offer an extensive library of more than 50 resources to help facilitate training and development. Check out the various sections of audio sessions, webinars, tutorials and more.
- Communication skills
- Team Work Skills
- Management Skills
- Personality Differences and Conflict
Access to these sessions will require a UC Blue Ash College faculty/staff 6+2 login and password.
Amy Owens Smith
Human Resources Manager and Equal Opportunity Coordinator
Muntz Hall | Room 140