"Share the Love" Social Media Contest
At UC Blue Ash College, we were very proud to welcome a record incoming class for the third straight year, while also topping a total enrollment of 5,000 students this fall. Our continued growth makes it pretty clear – there is a lot to love about UC Blue Ash College!
We truly appreciate the support from our students and the hard work by our faculty and staff in helping to create this kind of momentum for our college. We want to celebrate these achievements and thank everyone with a contest that gives you the opportunity to share your appreciation for our college.
Post a photo with a caption or short video of yourself telling us what you love about UC Blue Ash! You can talk about the beautiful campus, amazing professors, or our awesome and supportive staff members, on-campus resources or anything that has made your experience a great one. You tell us!
Be sure to post on Instagram or Twitter, tag us @ucblueash and use the hashtag #LoveUCBA. Be genuine and creative. All submissions will be entered into the contest. Also be sure to follow us, if you aren’t already!
The winner will earn a reserved parking spot on our campus for the Spring 2020 semester. Even better, they will *CHOOSE THE LOCATION of the parking space. We will also provide prizes to entries that win 2nd and 3rd place.
*The reserved parking space can be in any space on campus that is not already reserved or designated for handicap parking.
Rules and Details
- Contest Agreement:
- The Share the Love contest is sponsored by the UC Blue Ash College Communications office. This contest is governed by these official rules. By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by UC Blue Ash College and its agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state, local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or SnapChat. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion are to be directed only to the UC Blue Ash College Communications department, not Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or SnapChat.
- The Contest is open to all current students, faculty and staff at UC Blue Ash College, as well as alumni of the college, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the contest period. UC Blue Ash College has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- Contest/Sweepstakes Period:
- The Sweepstakes begins on October 31, 2019 at 12:01a.m. EDST and ends on November 27, 2019, 11:59 p.m. EDST. (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received on or before the time stated during that submission period. UC Blue Ash College reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at their sole discretion.
- All submissions for the Share the Love contest are due by Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EDT, and the winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
- Winner Selection:
- All eligible entries received during the Submission Period will be gathered and the winners chosen randomly from all eligible entries by the UC Blue Ash Communications Department.
- The winning entries will be announced on the UC Blue Ash College Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat and the college website. Instructions to the winners for receiving their prize will be sent to the e-mail address, Facebook, Instagram Twitter or SnapChat feed used to enter the contest. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her email and social media accounts for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this sweepstakes. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by UC Blue Ash College within 48 hours, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize. Upon the request of UC Blue Ash College, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form, and an IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified. Prizes may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received.
Muntz Hall - Room 152