Employers: Campus Engagement
We take our relationships with our business partners and community organizations very seriously. The EXCITE Office works hard to ensure that we provide you with resources and opportunities to meet our students and alumni. We offer employers numerous ways to network with potential hires including:
- On-Campus & Virtual Recruiting
- Classroom Opportunities
- Parker Dewey Micro-Internships
We are thrilled that you've chosen UC Blue Ash for your recruiting needs. We take pride in the number of outstanding employers that work with our college and even greater pride in our students and alumni.
We are here to assist you with on-campus and online recruiting. We also encourage engagement with our students through on-campus and virtual career fairs.
Interested in Hiring Our Students?
- Did you have the opportunity to road-test the knowledge and skills that you were building while completing your degree program?
- If so, wasn’t it helpful in providing you, at least, pre-professional skill development?
- If not, imagine if you had been given that opportunity.
- Wouldn’t it have been helpful to apply your education by actually working for a company?
What are the Advantages of UC Blue Ash College’s Internship Program for the Employer?
The Internship Program offers many advantages to you, the employer. Here are seven reasons why:
- Proven reduction in recruitment costs
- Opportunity to evaluate potential employees without a long-term commitment
- Perfect for short or long-term project needs, or for seasonal spikes in business
- Provides you with ongoing support from the career services manager
- Allows you to shape your workforce by hiring candidates with skill levels ranging from entry-level competencies to those with technical and management skills
- Brings state-of-the-art, industry-relevant and technical knowledge to the workplace
Allows you to develop qualified personnel trained to the company’s standards
What kind of duties can I expect an intern student to be able to handle?
Students can handle a wide variety of duties, depending on their amount of classroom learning, their major, and their previous work experience.
How do I get started with the Internship Program or where do I go for more info?
Is your business interested in hiring a UC Blue Ash intern? Interns are available during all semesters. Please contact Tanya at Tanya.Williams@uc.edu or by calling 513.936.1500 to discuss all the details about hiring an intern or posting a job.
Program Manager of Partnership Development
Muntz Hall 150B