TRIO Student Support Services
Our door is always open. We provide help with time management, achieving academic goals, study skills, problem-solving and achieving professional goals.
Who May Participate?
- First generation college student (neither parent has a bachelor's degree)
- Family taxable income does not exceed federal level determined by the U.S. Department of Education
- Student has a verifiable physical or learning disability
Get assistance with:
- Academic Advising
- Assistance in Course Selection
- Financial Aid Support
- Financial and economic literacy
- Graduate School Information and Preparation
- Career Advising
- Participation Opportunities in Cultural and Educational enrichment activities
Student Support Services opens the door to:
- Academic Development
- Assistance with basic college requirements
- Motivation toward successful completion of students'' postsecondary education
The goal of Student Support Services is to increase the college retention and graduation rates of its participants and facilitate the process of transition from one level of higher education to the next.
Grant Aid Assistance
Grant Aid is one time financial aid assistance available to eligible Student Support Services participants. Award amounts are based on need and determined by fund availability.
You may apply for grant aid if you are Federal Pell Grant eligible and are an enrolled and in good standing second semester freshman, sophomore, junior or senior SSS student. Students having under 45 credits will be given priority grant aid awards.
An application may be submitted once you have completed each of these mandatory SSS program components:
- Fall Semester Advising (2 Contacts)
- Fall Semester Financial Literacy Session (Workshop or Online)
- Fall Semester Financial Aid Workshop
- Visit to the Learning Commons (Minimum One)
SSS students may apply for grant aid in person with their SSS advisor. The SSS office is located at 2804 Clifton Ave., Clifton Ct. Pavilion, Suite N10. Students may also submit an application online by visiting (insert link). For more information call 513-556-0966.
Completion of the application and requirements does not guarantee awarded SSS Supplemental Grant Aid.
Student Support Services
2804 Clifton Ave.
Clifton Court Pavilion North- Suite N10
Cincinnati, OH 45220 513-556-0966