Artificial Intelligence Program
UC Blue Ash offers the education and resources of a world-class university in the comfort and convenience of a small college campus.
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) field is booming. Demand for AI skills is expected to grow exponentially over the next three years and drive a need for workers to learn new technical skills across industries.
To meet the needs of students and employers, UC Blue Ash College offers a new associate degree in Artificial Intelligence that implements the intel® AI for Workforce program. The associate degree program will prepare you for an entry-level position in AI and related fields in just two years. You could also choose to continue your education toward a bachelor’s degree in a variety of related subjects.
Who Can Participate in AI for Workforce?
- No prior tech or coding knowledge is needed — only foundational math skills.
- Students from all backgrounds are encouraged to enroll.
Skills You Will Gain
- Technical Skills
- Programming and coding
- Data science
- Algorithmic and computational thinking with intel technologies
- Social Skills
- AI ethics and bias reduction
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Career-Growth Skills
- Career pathfinding skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Design and system thinking skills