One Stop Service Center
Students are able to visit One Stop and talk one-on-one with University Service Associates (USAs) about various topics like registration, financial aid, scholarships and student accounts.
Virtual Walk-Ins and Appointments
Meet with UCBA One Stop virtually! We are excited to meet with you for a walk-in on WebEx or you can schedule an appointment with us through Starfish.
- If you are connected to Canvas you can schedule a video or phone appointment using Starfish. Please find Blue Ash One Stop Student Services in My Success Network in Starfish.
- If you would like to meet with us sooner or don’t have access to Canvas, please come to our WebEx Virtual UCBA One Stop where you will be connected with a University Service Associate (USA).
Complete Your FAFSA Now!
The 2020-2021 FAFSA is now live, so don't delay: fill out your form as soon as possible!
- Create an FSA ID. The FSA ID is your passport to federal student aid online. Both the student and a parent will need their own FSA ID.
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form. The UC school code is 003125.
- Use the IRS data retrieval tool to link your tax information directly to your FAFSA from the IRS to potentially save yourself a step in the verification process.
- Read all communication. You'll receive messages from both FAFSA and the Department of Education, so keep an eye on your inbox.
- Check aid status on your Catalyst student portal.
- Complete all required to-do list items, including submitting any requested documents to the UCBA One Stop Office, and accept aid online on your Catalyst student portal. Submit documents early-don't wait until just prior to the start of the term!
- Check your UC student email regularly. Pay special attention to emails form the Student Financial Aid Office, the Bursar and the Registrar. Respond to requests in a timely manner.
Monthly FAFSA and Verification Workshops
Do you need help completing your FAFSA? If yes, please come to a monthly FAFSA Workshop!
- FAFSA Workshops will be suspended until further notice.
The Resources You'll Need
One Stop Walk-In Hours
Emergency Assistance for UC Blue Ash Students
UC Blue Ash College recognizes the need for the occasional emergency assistance to help with funding for your education. We have options to assist with special circumstances. Please inquire at the UCBA One Stop Office, Muntz 150 or email email@example.com.
One Stop Service Center