Guidance Counselor Information
As a high school counselor, we know you're busy serving and guiding students during their college search. We are here to help and collaborate in assisting your students in finding their path at UC Blue Ash College.
Please use this page as a resource while guiding students in their application and confirmation process at UC Blue Ash College!
Basic Information for High School Counselors
As you help your students complete their UC Blue Ash application, please refer to our Steps for Enrollment checklist. You'll find detailed information on every step.
Your Admissions Representative
Our admissions staff members look forward to meeting you in person, but until then, find out who the admissions representative is for your state or high school.
Student Group Visits
If you would like to bring a group of students to campus, check out our group visit options.
What is Quick Start? Quick Start is a program designed to give students a “quick start” at UC Blue Ash College! For a Quick Start event, a UC Blue Ash representative will:
- Assist students in completing their UCBA application
- Waive the $50 application fee
- Recieve high school transcripts and take it back to UCBA for immediate processing
- Offered at UCBA campus or at high school
What is Quick Finish? Quick Finish is the second part to Quick Start, where a UCBA Representative facilitates placement testing and orientation registration for all confirmed UCBA students at your high school.
- Open to all confirmed UCBA Students
- Students will complete required placement testing
- Students will register for UCBA Orientation
- Offered at UCBA Campus or High School
Important Codes for University of Cincinnati
- ACT: 3340
- SAT: 1833
- FAFSA: 003125
- TOEFL: 1833