UC Blue Ash College

New Student Guide

Have questions? Use these guiding resources to get started at UC Blue Ash. We aim to keep you informed with important need-to-know information right out of the gate.

Degree Options

Career-Oriented Associate Degrees

Career-oriented programs prepare students for entrance into specific careers after two-years of study. The programs are designed to help you be a successful practitioner after earning your associate degree. These programs don't always align nicely with the bachelor degree programs offered at Clifton; if you intend to eventually pursue a bachelor's degree, all of your credits may not transfer and you may have to take additional coursework.

Transition-Oriented Associate Degrees

These programs provide the first two years of a baccalaureate program and enable students to easily transfer to the Clifton campus in order to earn a bachelor's degree. Hint: Many of the programs are called "Pre-" programs, as they prepare you for transition to other UC college programs.

Additional Degree Options

UC Blue Ash College also offers many other program types such as bachelor's degrees and certificates.

Selective Admission Programs

Several programs at UC Blue Ash are transitioning to Selective Admission. This means you will need to meet minimum criteria and will need to apply specifically to each of these programs. Selective Admission Programs include Dental Hygiene, Nursing, and Radiologic Technology. What should you do in the meantime? Talk to your advisor about the Pre-Health Professions program. Get the full details on all of our Selective Admissions programs.

Understanding Financial Aid

Know The Difference

There are many different types of Financial Aid. Financial Aid is a term that includes loans, grants and scholarships. Visit UC Financial Aid headquarters to learn about the different types of aid.

Check Your Status Often

It is important to check the status of your Financial Aid regularly. Things may change and it is important to be aware of that. Check your status at Enrollment Services.

Ask If Unsure

There are many things that can affect Financial Aid. Adding a class, dropping a class and withdrawing from a class can all affect Financial Aid and your bill. Be sure to ask questions before making some of these changes. Visit the Enrollment Services Center in Muntz 150 or online for answers.


Contact Information

Student Life Office
Muntz Hall | Room 123
Phone: 513-558-9429
Email: bastdlfe@uc.edu