- Serve as the "face" of student body and actively engage in ongoing college events and programs
- Represent UC Blue Ash to prospective and current students, as well as faculty, staff, and community members engaged with collegiate activities
- Staff the welcome desk near the entrance of Muntz Hall (5 hours per week)
- Guide campus tours for prospective UC Blue Ash students and their families (4-5 tours per semester)
- Provide assistance to faculty or staff during campus-wide UC Blue Ash events such Dish with the Dean, Fall Carnival and Job Fair and the Arts and Humanities Luncheon (12-15 hours per semester)
Why Become an Ambassador
Being a Student Ambassador is an amazing experience that allow you to engage with other students and represent the college at events and activities. Here are a few of the other reasons to become a student ambassador:
- Ambassadors receive a UC Blue Ash scholarship for tuition and fees
- Ambassadors engage in resume building activities that will provide evidence of leadership qualities, self-motivation and commitment to a project
- Ambassadors build confidence in speaking and presentation skills
- Ambassadors have the opportunity to learn from and work with college faculty, staff and administrators.
Current Student Ambassadors
Congratulations and welcome to the current class of Student Ambassadors! Get to know the current ambassadors.
Request An Ambassador
Request that Ambassadors assist at your event. Just provide us the details and we will work with you to have these advocates for our college at your event.
Read About Past Ambassador Experiences
Student Ambassadors write about their experiences weekly in their own eportfolio. Read about their experiences with event support, coursework and learning connections.
Chris Dziekan | Program Manager for Orientation and Leadership Development
Muntz Hall | Room 123