Apply for Study Abroad
Four Simple Steps
- Join us for an information session to find out more about our program schedules, or check out the information on this website and contact the program director directly with any questions you might have.
- Make sure your name is on one of our official study abroad email lists. Send us your contact information using the form below, and email the leader of the program(s) you're interested in to let them know you want to be on the email list.
- Register for and attend a Study Abroad application workshop in Fall 2019. Applications become available in the fall of 2019, and once they have opened, you must apply by November 15, 2019 for consideration. Keep an eye out for specific dates.
- Complete the application for the experience you are looking to join. You will need to include a request to a faculty member to submit an online recommendation on your behalf.
- Attend a required group interview with the program leader(s). Interviews will be scheduled by program leaders after the application process has closed.
British Study Abroad Contact
Professor Mark Otten
Costa Rica Study Abroad Contact
Professor Angie Woods
Québec Study Abroad Contact
Professor Jody Ballah