Student Leadership Institute
The Student Leadership Institute (SLI) is an opportunity to build your leadership skills and develop a sense of community at UC Blue Ash. Active participants in the institute will:
- Learn strategies to communicate more effectively with others.
- Develop conflict management techniques.
- Navigate “hot button” topics with respect and understanding.
- Learn what their personal strengths are and how to market them.
- Gain insights into inclusive leadership and how it benefits everyone.
What will I get from completing SLI?
In addition to the personal and professional development listed above...any student completing all three sessions will receive:
- Certificate of completion.
- University of Cincinnati swag.
- Opportunity to further develop and enhance your skills and strengths as a leader.
- Networking with campus and community leaders.
- Invitation to future leadership opportunities.
SLI Fall 2020 Series
All sessions except the Etiquette Dinner will take place from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. in Walters 100.
|Tuesday, October 20||The 3 Cs: Dealing with Conflict, Managing Controversy and Improving Communication (open to all students)||Zoom Room|
|Tuesday, November 3||Discovering Your Strengths: StrengthsFinder 2020 (open to first 20 students)||Zoom Link: Will be sent to the first 20 students to R.S.V.P. on CampusLink|
|Tuesday, November 17||Strategies for Inclusive Leadership, presented by Nick Castro, Executive Director for the Office of Inclusive Excellence, Carl H. Lindner College of Business (open to all students)||Zoom Room|
Please go to CampusLink to R.S.V.P. for all three sessions.
Chris Dziekan| Program Manager for Orientation and Leadership Development
Muntz Hall | Room 123