Associate Degrees: Transition-Oriented
Each year, hundreds of students transition from UC Blue Ash to the UC Uptown campus. Their performance after transition speaks volumes about the level of preparation they receive from our college.
The number of transition students from UC Blue Ash continues to rise each year.
- Fall 2015 Transition Student: 767
- Fall 2014 Transition Students: 614
- Fall 2013 Transition Students: 558
- Average GPA for students in their 1st semester after transitioning to UC Uptown: 3.02
Transition-oriented programs provide students with the first two years of their education before transitioning into a baccalaureate program at our college, the UC Uptown campus, or another college or university. UC Blue Ash College is accredited and closely aligned with UC's academic requirements, making it easy for all of your credits to transfer into a bachelor's program.
Transition-Oriented Degree Programs
- Advanced Medical Imaging Technology (Pre)
- Applied Graphic Communication
- Biological Sciences
- Business Administration (Pre)
- Communication (Pre)
- Communication Sciences and Disorders (Pre)
- Criminal Justice (Pre)
- Early Childhood Education (Pre)
- Electronic Media Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Health Promotion & Education
- Health Sciences (Pre)
- Information Technology
- Liberal Arts
- Medical Laboratory Science (Pre)
- Middle Childhood Education (Pre)
- Mortuary Science (Pre)
- Nursing, RN Technology
- Organizational Leadership (Pre)
- Psychology (Pre)
- Pharmacy (Pre)
- Secondary Education (Pre)
- Social Work (Pre)
- Sport Administration (Pre)
Stories From Students In Transition-Oriented Programs
Hundreds of students transition to an UC Uptown college to continue their education every year. Hear from these students on why they decided to start their education at UC Blue Ash College in one of our transition oriented programs.
Preparing to Transition? Follow these steps!
If you are a UC Blue Ash student and are planning to transition into a baccalaureate degree program, please review the steps provided to prepare you for transitioning.