Associate Degrees: Transition-Oriented
Each year, hundreds of students transition from UC Blue Ash to the UC Uptown campus. Their performance after transition speaks volumes about the level of preparation they receive from our college.
Transition-oriented programs provide students with the first two years of their education before transitioning into a baccalaureate program at our college, the UC Uptown campus, or another college or university. UC Blue Ash College is accredited and closely aligned with UC's academic requirements, making it easy for all of your credits to transfer into a bachelor's program.
Transition-Oriented Degree Programs
- Advanced Medical Imaging Technology (Pre)
- Applied Graphic Communication
- Biological Sciences
- Business Administration (Pre)
- Communication (Pre)
- Criminal Justice (Pre)
- Early Childhood Education (Pre)
- Electronic Media Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Health Promotion & Education
- Health Sciences (Pre)
- Information Technology
- Liberal Arts
- Medical Laboratory Science (Pre)
- Middle Childhood Education (Pre)
- Mortuary Science (Pre)
- Nursing, RN Technology
- Organizational Leadership (Pre)
- Psychology (Pre)
- Pharmacy (Pre)
- Secondary Education (Pre)
- Social Work (Pre)
- Speech Language and Hearing Sciences (Pre)
- Sport Administration (Pre)
Preparing to Transition? Follow these steps!
If you are a UC Blue Ash student and are planning to transition into a baccalaureate degree program, please review the steps provided to prepare you for transitioning.