UC Blue Ash College

Academic Affairs Office

This office coordinates the academic affairs of the college and serves as a liason with other college and university units to enhance the quality of the college's curriculum and to provide the highest quality of instruction to all students.

The Associate Dean of Academic Affairs works directly with departmental chairs and directors concerning academic issues; supervises and coordinates curriculum development and review; directs faculty development, guides the assessment of academic programs, and the co-coordinators of the Learning and Teaching Center.

The Academic Affairs Office Supervises:

Title IX

All Title IX pertinent information once shared must be reported without delay to the UC Title IX Director. Get the full information on Title IX and UC's Title IX Office. Additional resources and support services regarding Title IX at UC Blue Ash are available on the UCBA Inclusive Excellence webpage.

Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs Temesha Corbin acts as the UC Blue Ash Title IX liason and can be reached at corbinta@ucmail.uc.edu.

Accessibility Resources

DSO information on the UC Blue Ash web site has been expanded. See info on intake process for students, how accommodation eligibility determined, the follow through process for receiving accommodations and much more. Additionally, the Director of Accessibility Resources has sent faculty an updated DSP FAQ. Visit the Accessibility Resources webpage to get the full breakdown of services.

Counseling Services

The UC Blue Ash licensed therapist/counselor can address prevalent student issues such as anxiety, stress, depression and many others in a safe, private and confidential setting. Appointments can be made through UC Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) by calling 513-556-0648. Indicate you are UC Blue Ash student and want to schedule an appointment with the UCBA-embedded counselor. The therapy/counseling office is located in Muntz Hall, Room 118A. See additional information and resources on our website.

Please refer students with urgent and immediate emotional health needs to our licensed therapist/counselor or to the Dean's Office. Should violence of threat of violence be involved, please immediately report it to UC Blue Ash Security and inform the Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs, the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, or the Dean of the college.

Judicial Affairs

At UC Blue Ash, see the Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs for further information, conferral, questions or reports on academic integrity violations. Include clear guidelines regarding academic integrity on syllabus and where feasible each assignment. Refer any student who would like to discuss her/his rights and options under the Student Code of Conduct (SCOC) to the Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs.

Grade Grievances

The proscribed process for pursuing a grievance is (first and always first) to speak to an instructor and attempt to resolve, then (if necessary) speak to chair and only then file a formal grade grievance. See the Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs with any questions or consultation needs.

Policies for Academic Standing, Alerts, Probation & Suspension

At UC Blue Ash, the Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs oversees efforts to provide communication, outreach and support to UC Blue Ash Students who have Academic Standing issues. Academic advising support resides with the academic adviser.


Contact Information

Academic Affairs
Muntz Hall | Room 140
Phone: 513-558-9461
Email: ucbaacadaffairs@uc.edu