Associate of Technical Studies Degrees
UC Blue Ash College offers the Associate of Technical Studies (ATS) degree for post-secondary graduates of Ohio Technical Center programs.
Students Who Qualify for ATS Degrees
- Students who completed a 600+ clock hour program in healthcare, IT, or business at an Ohio Technical Center
- Those who hold an industry-recognized credential(s) approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education
- Post-secondary graduates of Ohio Technical Center Programs
The Associate of Technical Studies programs are for adult students who have completed post-secondary career technical programs, not for students graduating from high school technical programs. Review the list of eligible opt-in programs at the Ohio Department of Education website.
Benefits of the Program
- Automatically earn 20-30 credits of technical credit
- Complete your associate degree with 30-40 credits
- Flexible class options (daytime, evening, online)
- Advance your career and earnings potential
Our Associate of Technical Studies Degree Programs
- Associate of Technical Studies (ATS) in Business: Students certified in business programs such as offce proficiency, Microsoft Offce, computing fundamentals, or Internet and computing should consider this degree option.
- Associate of Technical Studies (ATS) in Health and Allied Health Technology: This program is designed for students certified in several health fields, including emergency medical technology, exercise science, massage therapy, medical assisting, medical imaging, patient care technology, or surgical technology.
- Associate of Technical Studies (ATS) in Information Technology: Students interested in this program are certified in CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Linux+, CompTIA Project+, Microsoft Operating System Fundamentals, Microsoft Server Administration Fundamentals, Microsoft Windows Server, Cisco CCENT, or Cisco CCNA.
Laurie Malone | Academic Advising Center