UC Blue Ash College encourages students to connect, engage, learn and grow in and out of the classroom. An excellent way to get involved on campus is to join a student organization. Being part of an organization will help you develop a personal and professional network, enhance leadership skills and foster a feeling of community on campus. Please see below for information about current, official UCBA clubs and organizations.
For more information or for any questions regarding student organizations, please contact the Student Life Office at 513-558-9429 or by email at email@example.com.
Current Student Organizations
- Bearcats Game Club
- Business Professionals of American
- Dungeons and Dragons
- "Get Psyched" Psychology Club
- National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America (SCNAVTA)
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Pre-Dental Club
- Radiologic Technology Students Association
- Social Work Club
- Student Government Tribunal
- Student Nurse Association
- Sustainability Club
Starting a New Student Organization
What are the benefits of starting a student organization?
- Access to college facilities
- Limited funding resources
- Conduct approved fundraising activities on campus
- Premier leadership opportunities for club/organization officers
- Opportunity to be recognized annually by the college for club/organization involvement
Interested in starting your own organization? Apply today using the form found below.
Identity-Based Student Support Groups (Affinity Groups) are separate from Student Organizations and are managed through the Office of Inclusive Excellence.
Resources for Current Student Organizations
Use the online forms below to organize and report on your student organization activity.
Download the helpful documents below to help organize and govern your student organization:
Student Life Office
Muntz Hall | Room 123