Schedule Campus Visits
In-person campus visitation events are currently limited as a result of the UC Blue Ash campus response to COVID-19.
There's never been a better time to be at UC Blue Ash. We invite you and your family to see what our great college has to offer. Campus Close Ups allow you to learn more about our programs, our student experience, and why we are a good fit for your education.
In-Person College Close-Up
Come see UC Blue Ash through the eyes of a current student on a 30-minute, guided walking tour of campus!
College Campus Visit Schedule:
- Wednesday: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (check-in begins at 4:45 p.m.)
- Every other Friday 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. (check-in begins at 9:45 p.m.)
College Close-Up and Pre-Registration
- Registration for campus visits will open 4 weeks at a time.
- Pre-Registration is required. We will not be able to accommodate walk-in visitors and guests.
New Mask Guidance Effective June 2*
- Fully vaccinated: Individuals who have been fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a facial covering while on campus except, per CDC guidance, on buses, e.g., UC shuttle. Note that individuals are fully vaccinated 14 days after their final dose of vaccine.
- Unvaccinated: Individuals who have not been fully vaccinated are still to wear a facial covering and maintain social distancing when indoors except when eating/drinking or alone in a private room or office. Unvaccinated individuals are not required to wear a facial covering when outdoors and able to maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
*This guidance may be subject to modification as conditions change
Please note that as federal, state, local, and university guidelines related to COVID-19 continue to shift, opportunities and visitor expectations may shift. Always refer to the most recent communication from the University of Cincinnati for updated guidelines and information.
Veterinary Technology Building Tours
The Vet Tech building is not a part of the scheduled campus visits.
To tour our Veterinary Technology Building, you must make a special appointment so that we can ensure personnel are available to answer your questions.
Please contact Dr. Stacey Benton via email to make an appointment to tour our Veterinary Technology Building: email@example.com.