Associate Degrees: Career-Oriented
Career-oriented programs prepare students for entrance into specific careers after two years of study. These programs are designed to help you begin your professional career after earning your associate degree.
The career-oriented programs don't always align well with the bachelor's programs offered at the UC Clifton campus. If you plan to eventually pursue a bachelor's degree, all of your credits may not transfer and you may have to take additional coursework.
All Career-Oriented Associate Degree Programs
- Applied Graphic Communication
- Business Management Technology
- Dental Hygiene Technology
- Electronic Media Technology
- Information Technology
- Medical Assisting Services
- Nursing, RN Technology
- Radiologic Technology
- Technical Studies, Business
- Technical Studies, Health Care
- Technical Studies, Information Technology
- Veterinary Technology