University ID Bearcat Card
The Bearcat Card is more than your UCID, it is a great way to simplify your life. You can manage your account, make deposits, and view your transaction history when you log into your Blackboard account by selecting the Bearcat Card tab. Use your card on campus, at the UC Bookstore, the library, Bleecker Street Café and all vending machines. Use it off campus at Shell, Subway, and Dunkin Donuts located on Plainfield Road.
Getting your Bearcat Card
New students will receive their UCID/Bearcat card as a part of orientation. In addition, new faculty and staff will receive their IDs as a part of the onboarding process.
Deposit to your Bearcat Card
Use this portal to add funds to your Bearcat Card online.
Bearcat Card University Site
The main Bearcat Card website has tons of additional resources like FAQ's, lists of merchants, account management, and even fun contests.
Get a Replacement Card
This is the process for replacement of a lost, damaged, or stolen UC Bearcat Card I.D.
Options for Activating a New Account:
- Make a deposit with a credit card online when you log into your Blackboard account and select the Bearcat Card tab or
- Call the Bearcat Card office at 513- 556-2000 to deposit by phone or
- Mail a check to MainStreet Connection Center, 302 Tangeman University Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45221-0217 (include your M-number)
Using Your Bearcat Card
Use your Bearcat Card to pay at participating locations and the amount of your purchase will automatically be deducted from your BCC account. There are no fees and no minimum balance.
Your account balance carries over each semester, or you can request a refund at the end of spring semester.
PNC is UC's Banking Partner
PNC Student Banking can help you manage your money — in college and beyond — with products and services that allow you to bank the way that works best for you.
Virtual Wallet Student® provides a digital banking experience to keep your money organized while in school. Take control with simple, easy-to-use interactive tools designed just for students.
Link your Bearcat Card to your PNC Bank account(s) and use it as an ATM card, too.
For additional information or if you need to apply for a bank account before school begins, please contact PNC Bank in a way that works best for you.
- In-person or virtual branch appointments – Schedule an appointment with the Blue Ash Branch or locate a branch close to home
- Telephone – Contact the Blue Ash Branch at 513-793-5196 to see if a digital application can be sent directly to you.
- Online - Visit PNC on the web.
Virtual Wallet Student is a registered trademark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
©2021 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC