University ID Bearcat Card
The Bearcat Card is more than your UCID, it is a great way to simplify your life. You can manage your account, make deposits, and view your transaction history when you log into your Blackboard account by selecting the Bearcat Card tab. Use your card on campus, at the UC Bookstore, the library, Bleecker Street Café and all vending machines. Use it off campus at Shell, Subway, and Dunkin Donuts located on Plainfield Road.
Getting your Bearcat Card
New students will receive their UCID/Bearcat card as a part of orientation. In addition, new faculty and staff will receive their IDs as a part of the onboarding process.
Deposit to your Bearcat Card
Use this portal to add funds to your Bearcat Card online.
Bearcat Card University Site
The main Bearcat Card website has tons of additional resources like FAQ's, lists of merchants, account management, and even fun contests.
Get a Replacement Card
This is the process for replacement of a lost, damaged, or stolen UC Bearcat Card I.D.
Options for Activating a New Account:
- Make a deposit with a credit card online when you log into your Blackboard account and select the Bearcat Card tab or
- Call the Bearcat Card office at 513- 556-2000 to deposit by phone or
- Mail a check to MainStreet Connection Center, 302 Tangeman University Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45221-0217 (include your M-number)
Using Your Bearcat Card
Use your Bearcat Card to pay at participating locations and the amount of your purchase will automatically be deducted from your BCC account. There are no fees and no minimum balance.
Your account balance carries over each semester, or you can request a refund at the end of spring semester.
PNC is UC's Banking Partner
PNC Bank and the University of Cincinnati have teamed up to make banking easier. Use your Bearcat Card as your ATM card, too, when you choose to link it to your PNC checking account. There's no fee to link. Visit UC at PNC to find out more.
You can also check out our Bearcats Bargains.
Stop by the PNC table during Orientation to learn more about Virtual Wallet Student - the smart, simple way to keep track of your money:
- Check balances easily
- Use the calendar to schedule spending and see Danger Days - alerts letting you know when funds are low
- Sign up for Alerts - to get email notification when your balance falls below a specified limit or when a direct deposit occurs - You can even add a Parent Alert
- And more student-friendly banking tools