The Nursing Department at UC Blue Ash College is approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing (OBN) and is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
The classes in this degree program prepare graduates to care for people across the life span, in a safe and effective way, in many different settings including hospitals, long-term care facilities, hospice, schools and adult day programs.
- RN Technology Track: The two-year curriculum combines nursing courses with general education courses in the humanities and sciences. In addition to classroom instruction, students engage in clinical activity in hospitals, long-term care facilities, community agencies, home care settings, or the college laboratories.
- LPN-to-RN Track: The UC Blue Ash LPN-RN track will no longer be accepting applications. If you are interested in this acdemic track and wish to receive updates on its status, please fill out the following form with your contact information. We will inform you by email of any updates.
The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) has granted continuing accreditation to the UC Blue Ash College Nursing program through the Fall of 2025. Accreditation is an important “stamp of approval” from a governing educational body, and all accredited colleges and universities have proven to their peers that they are deeply committed to educational quality and improvement.
Since its initial accreditation in December 1969, the UC Blue Ash Nursing program has served our students with an excellent and affordable education that prepares our graduates well for their professional careers. We’re proud of that history, and we look forward to continuing to serve future nursing students for years to come.
Interested in learning about the Nursing RN Technology or the LPN-RN Nursing program at UCBA? Have your questions answered and more at a nursing information sessions!
All information sessions will be in Walters Hall Room 100 from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Are you a current UC student that is interested in majoring in Nursing RN Technology at UC Blue Ash?
If so, please attend one of our Group Advising Sessions. Academic advisors will explain the selective admissions requirements and help you determine when you may meet the minimum qualifications to apply. You will receive an individual assessment and have the opportunity to ask questions.
The Nursing Program at the University of Cincinnati Blue Ash College admits students through a selective admission process. Learn more about that process and being admitted to the Nursing Program at UC Blue Ash College.
Nursing Profession Links
The websites below offer more guidance and information for those wishing to pursue a spot in the Nursing profession:
Walters Hall | Room 289