UC Blue Ash College has convenient parking near all our facilities. Students, staff and faculty are required to have parking permits to use the lots. Students obtain parking permits at orientation, while faculty and staff obtain decals through their department or supervisor.
You may register for your semester parking beginning on the following dates:
- Summer semester - April 1
- Fall semester - July 1
- Spring semester - Nov. 1
- Parking registration is required for all vehicles parking on the UC Blue Ash (UCBA) campus.
- Parking Services uses license plate recognition (LPR) to verify that someone has registered to park in a lot. Your vehicle license plate is considered as your permit, so make sure your vehicle information is always kept updated in the system. Any vehicles not linked to a permit will receive a citation.
- Only UC Blue Ash students are permitted to register for a UC Blue Ash student parking.
- The cost for registering your license plate is included with your UC Blue Ash fees.
- Student parking registration allows for parking in the white-lined stalls located in all of the UC Blue Ash parking lots. Yellow or green-lined stalls are considered reserved and individuals parking in them may be ticketed.
- Student parking registration allows for parking in the ADA parking stalls with state issued ADA placard, located in all of the UC Blue Ash parking lots. Yellow or green-lined stalls are considered reserved and individuals parking in them may be ticketed.
- Students with UC Blue Ash parking registration have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses.
- UC Blue Ash students who live on the Uptown West campus and require parking must purchase west campus parking. Reciprocity parking is available on UC Blue Ash campus.
Faculty & Staff Parking
- Faculty/staff parking registration is $15 per month purchased through the parking portal
- Payroll deduction is available for payroll eligible employees (50 percent FTE or higher)
- Parking Services uses license plate recognition (LPR) to verify that someone has registered to park in a lot. Your vehicle license plate is considered as your permit, so make sure your vehicle information is always kept updated in the system. Any vehicles not linked to a parking registration will receive a citation.
- Faculty/staff with UC Blue Ash parking have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses. Reciprocity parking is as follows:
- 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Two-hour parking at the Clifton Lot or on Panzeca Way behind Eden Garage (Medical Campus)
- 3:00 p.m. - 7:59 a.m. - Unlimited parking at the above locations, as well as access to Campus Green Garage
- Visitors may park in any white-lined stall.
- Anyone parking for more than 72 hours, must contact Parking Services at least 72-hours in advance of the visit. A visitor pass will be provided by the department you are visiting. The pass must be fully displayed on the driver’s side of the dashboard.
This map will clearly show you where the different parking areas at UCBA are located, and where to find spaces that are available for students, faculty/staff, handicap spots or the Dental Hygiene Clinic.
Parking Rules & Policies
Learn and follow these rules and regulations for parking at UC Blue Ash College. Those who do not follow these policies will receive parking violations.
Ticket Payments and Appeals
Tickets may be issued to students or visitors parking in yellow (faculty/staff) or green (clinic patient) parking spaces. You will also receive a ticket if you park in a disability parking space without proper identification on your vehicle.
If you received a ticket and believe you have a justifiable reason to appeal the ticket, please complete the appeals form. Completing the appeals form does not guarantee that your ticket will be waived.
4 Edwards Center
51 Corry Boulevard
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0624
513-556-2283 | firstname.lastname@example.org