Faculty & Staff Resources
Here are resources to assist, connect, and prepare UC Blue Ash faculty and staff. Faculty have full use of the Learning and Teaching Center, Faculty Handbook and blackboard tutorials.
Learning & Teaching Center
The Learning and Teaching Center offers faculty support, resources and opportunities for supporting student learning. The Center works with faculty to promote scholarly teaching and the scholarship of teaching and learning. We recognize that the work of faculty is multifaceted and multidisciplinary.
Faculty Learning Communities
Faculty Learning Communities have been recognized as a particularly effective form of faculty support in teaching and learning. By bringing together a group of faculty from different disciplines for in-depth conversations over an extended period of time, faculty are able to work through problems, share what works, and adapt their teaching practice to accommodate what they have learned.
Faculty & Staff Handbooks
Handbooks are used by faculty and staff to help answer questions, learn the policies and procedures at UC Blue Ash College, and know the services and roles of UCBA team members and offices.
- UC Blue Ash Library: The UC Blue Ash College Library has a number of resources and capabilities for faculty and staff to take advantage of. Check out the library website and learn about everything available to you through the library.
- Sharepoint: available for faculty and staff to collaborate and share resources. Look up committee meeting minutes, share files with your team, and use Microsoft tools like never before.
- eCurriculum: a faculty/staff tool for maintaining the university's curriculum. Information entered into eCurriculum is used to create and modify courses, as well as to maintain academic programs (including majors, minors, certificates, and graduate/professional degrees).
- Onboarding: This section has resources for new faculty and staff at UC Blue Ash College. This section has everything you need to get started as a new employee.
- Request Ambassadors: If you need an ambassador for something other than an event, or for additional information or help with questions, contact Sarah Wolfe at 513-936-1565 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least two weeks to process your request. Ambassador availability will vary depending on the date and time as Ambassadors must work around school and work responsibilities.
- Space/Event Scheduling: These pages contains the details about how to book spaces for a meeting or event, and to request services that are available for events and meetings.
- Training and Development: Check out the multitude of training and development opportunities open to faculty and staff at UC Blue Ash College. Whether you are looking for a learning community, one hour workshop, or a convenient online training, we have the resources that you need!