Student Services Directory
UC Blue Ash College offers a wide-variety of services for students. We believe in helping students achieve their goals, and we provide assistance for academics, planning and other support areas with convenient facilities and personal services like counseling and accessibility accommodations.
- Academic Advising: UC Blue Ash College provides academic advising to students through faculty and professional staff advisors.
- Accessibility Resources: Accessibility Resources provides students with any type of disability (visual, hearing, physical, psychological, cognitive, learning, ADD, medical condition, etc.) equal access and appropriate accommodations while participating in college courses, programs and activities.
- Bleecker Street Café: The Bleecker Street Café features pizza, fresh baked pastries and bread, signature sandwiches, a breakfast menu, and a coffee bar that includes espresso, smoothies, and iced coffee.
- Bookstore: You can get all required classroom texts and lab materials, plus a complete line of school supplies and a variety of beverages and snacks at the bookstore on campus. Computer software and UC gift items are also available.
- EXCITE Career Services: This office is your connection to exploring internship, volunteer, full-time, part-time and seasonal positions. Our expert staff can help with resume critiques, interviewing tips, and more.
- Counseling Services: UC Blue Ash College provides assistance for students experiencing emotional and psychological challenges, such as stress, anxiety, depression, family issues, addiction and eating disorders.
- Free Shuttle Service: We have two shuttles running daily between UC Blue Ash and UC's Clifton campus. The free shuttle runs in a continuous loop approximately every 45 to 90 minutes.
- Labs and Tutors: UC Blue Ash has many resources for students who want tutoring or other academic help. Receive one-on-one or small group help in the Foreign Language Lab, Math Lab, Science Learning Lab or Writing and Study Skills Center.
- Library: The UC Blue Ash Library provides a variety of print, media, and online resources and research help to support students' academic studies.
- Library Study Rooms: Reserve a study space for you and your study buddies right on campus.
- Health Services: The University of CIncinnati College of Medicine provides valuable health services to students, faculty and staff.
- Multicultural Affairs: UC Blue Ash College recognizes and supports the racial and cultural diversity that exists on campus. This office addresses the academic, cultural, educational, and social needs of diverse student populations and encourages respect and appreciation for all cultures.
- On-Campus Employment: Students have numerous ways to get involved, gain valuable experience, and earn some income while studying at UC Blue Ash.
- One Stop Center: Students are able to visit One Stop and talk one-on-one with University Service Associates (USAs) about various topics like Registration, Financial Aid and Student Accounts. All of these have been made available to students online 24/7.
- Latinx Affairs: With such a young and growing population, UC Blue Ash is at the forefront of supporting current Latino students and is prepared to welcome the coming influx of ambitious, high-achieving young Latinos into higher education
- Student Life: Student Life is the place to go to get information about getting involved in campus life and making the most of your college experience at UC Blue Ash. It provides programming and support services to student groups and the entire student body.
- Veteran Student Services: The Veteran Student Services office at UC Blue Ash College is a resource center that you can depend on in relation to all matters relevant to the Department of Veterans Affairs and your benefits.
Faculty & Staff Services
UC Blue Ash offers a wide variety of services for faculty and staff, ranging from event planning to professional development.