Student Services Directory
UC Blue Ash College offers a wide-variety of services for students. We believe in helping students achieve their goals, and we provide assistance for academics, planning and other support areas with convenient facilities and personal services like counseling and accessibility accommodations.
- Academic Advising: UC Blue Ash College provides academic advising to students through faculty and professional staff advisors.
- Accessibility Resources: Accessibility Resources provides students with any type of disability (visual, hearing, physical, psychological, cognitive, learning, ADD, medical condition, etc.) equal access and appropriate accommodations while participating in college courses, programs and activities.
- Banking: PNC Student Banking can help you manage your money — in college and beyond — with products and services that allow you to bank the way that works best for you.
- Bleecker Street Café: The Bleecker Street Café features pizza, fresh baked pastries and bread, signature sandwiches, a breakfast menu, and a coffee bar that includes espresso, smoothies, and iced coffee.
- Bookstore: You can get all required classroom texts and lab materials, plus a complete line of school supplies and a variety of beverages and snacks at the bookstore on campus. Computer software and UC gift items are also available.
- Career Services: This office is your connection to exploring internship, volunteer, full-time, part-time and seasonal positions. Our expert staff can help with resume critiques, interviewing tips, and more.
- Counseling Services: UC Blue Ash College provides assistance for students experiencing emotional and psychological challenges, such as stress, anxiety, depression, family issues, addiction and eating disorders.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: With such a young and growing population, UC Blue Ash is at the forefront of supporting current a diverse student body.
- Labs and Tutors: UC Blue Ash has many resources for students who want tutoring or other academic help. Receive one-on-one or small group help in the Foreign Language Lab, Math Lab, Science Learning Lab or Writing and Study Skills Center.
- Library: The UC Blue Ash Library provides a variety of print, media, and online resources and research help to support students' academic studies.
- Library Study Rooms: Reserve a library study space up to two weeks in advance.
- Health Services: The University of CIncinnati College of Medicine provides valuable health services to students, faculty and staff.
- On-Campus Employment: Students have numerous ways to get involved, gain valuable experience, and earn some income while studying at UC Blue Ash.
- One Stop Center: Students are able to visit One Stop and talk one-on-one with University Service Associates (USAs) about various topics like Registration, Financial Aid and Student Accounts. All of these have been made available to students online 24/7.
- Parking Services: Get all the details on how to register for campus parking.
- Shuttle Service: We have shuttles running daily between UC Blue Ash and UC's Clifton campus. The free shuttle runs in a continuous loop approximately every 45 to 90 minutes.
- Social Services Support & Wellness Awareness: Linking students to school, community, and wellness support.
- Student Life: Student Life is the place to go to get information about getting involved in campus life and making the most of your college experience at UC Blue Ash. It provides programming and support services to student groups and the entire student body.
- TRIO Student Support Services: Get assistance with academic development, meeting basic college requirements and even getting a loaner laptop.
- Veteran Student Services: The Veteran Student Services office at UC Blue Ash College is a resource center that you can depend on in relation to all matters relevant to the Department of Veterans Affairs and your benefits.
Faculty & Staff Services
UC Blue Ash offers a wide variety of services for faculty and staff, ranging from event planning to professional development.
Student Life Office
Muntz Hall | Room 123