UC Blue Ash College

Summer Classes

Summer courses are a great way to get ahead. UC Blue Ash offers one of the lowest tuition rates in the state, and courses are offered online and in-person this summer.

Current UC Students

  • How does billing work for these classes? If you are registered full-time (12-18 hours), you will be charged by your main campus program, but if you are part-time, you are charged by the campus that offers your class. This means that if you take classes part-time this summer, you can receive the benefit of lower, branch-campus tuition rates.
  • How much do summer classes cost? Check out the cost-per-credit hour for UC Blue Ash on the Office of the Bursar’s website. Make sure you note the number of credit hours you're enrolling in prior to registering.
  • Can I receive financial aid? Summer financial aid is based on many factors, such as how many credit hours you are taking and if you have any unused financial aid from the school year. Contact Enrollment Services for a personalized review of your summer aid options via phone at 513-556-1000.
  • What classes can I still sign up for? Summer semester is full of short session and flexibly scheduled classes To find these, visit the Class Search and look for Summer Semester with Blue Ash as the offering college. If you need to drop a summer class, be sure to research deadlines for your session.
  • What else do I need to know about summer classes? Be sure to pay attention to the room listed for courses you are looking at. A remote course, with meeting days and times listed, will require you to be available for a remote class meeting at that specific time. Online classes are traditional distance learning courses, where you will work through coursework on your own time, with specific due dates for homework, tests, and quizzes. If you have never taken an online class before, check out these tips for success in online classes.

Non-UC Students

  • If you are a visiting student from another college or university, you will need to first fill out a Basic Data Form to establish yourself as a visiting student.
  • Our Enrollment Services office can help with any questions or needs concerning Catalyst and registration. Contact enrollmentservices@uc.edu or call 513-556-1000.
  • We recommend checking with your advisor at your home college/university to ensure the classes you take will count toward your degree.
  • At the end of summer after UC grades post, you will need to request UC transcripts be sent to your home college or university so your transfer credits can be applied to toward your degree.
  • If you are unable to contact your academic advisor, Transferology can help identify equal classes from different institutions.


Contact Information

Admissions Office
Phone: 513-558-9998
Email: admissions@uc.edu