Campus Services Directory
This directory page offers a quick guide for the services and resources that are available at UC Blue Ash. The first section covers student services, while the rest are services for UC Blue Ash faculty and staff.
Faculty & Staff Services
The following are available to faculty and staff departments as resources and services. This section acts as a glossary, and each link sends you the the detailed sections about each service.
- Communications: The Communications Department has the privilege of telling the UC Blue Ash College story and increasing awareness about our college, our academic programs and our value. Need a particular service or assistance from the Communications Department? Complete a communications request and we will be happy to assist you with your communications needs.
- Event Services: UC Blue Ash College faculty, staff, students and alumni participate in hundreds of activities and events every year. Because events are a core part of how we communicate, interact, and engage with each other and the community, UCBA has an Events Department to assist with the preparation and execution of events.
- Technical Support: The UCBA Information Technology office is located in Muntz 110 and is open 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Anyone seeking technical assistance may stop in, no appointment necessary. You may also e-mail your problems to create a support ticket in our work queue.
- Hiring Student Workers: Student workers can be a great way to get things done. Having a student worker is a win win situation. Students find good work experience, conveniently located near their classes, and you get hard working student workers to help with your tasks.
- Request Student Ambassadors: If you need help at a campus event, UCBA Student Ambassadors can help! Just fill out theform to request assistance from Student Ambassadors at your event.
- Space Scheduling Services: UC Blue Ash College uses a system called 25Live to manage room inventory. This includes the meetings and events at UC Blue Ash College. Find out who your trained user is and what it takes to make a reservation.
- Thursday Announcements: Looking to have an event or announcement included in the Thursday Announcements from Student Life? Use this form to submit your request to have something added to the weekly communications.
- Facility Service Requests: Facilities Management is responsible for maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping as well as campus receiving and mail services. We strive to provide a safe, clean, healthy, and comfortable environment in which to learn, teach, and work.
Looking for Student Services?
UC Blue Ash College offers a wide-variety of services for students. UC Blue Ash believes in helping student achieve their goals, and provides assistance for academics, planning, and other support areas such as convenient facilities and even personal services such as counseling.
- Academic Advising
- Accessibility Resources
- Bleecker Street Café
- Career Services
- Counseling Services
- Free Shuttle Service
- Labs and Tutors
- Library Study Rooms
- Health Services
- Multicultural Affairs
- On-Campus Employment
- One Stop Center
- Latinx Affairs
- Student Life
- Veteran Student Services