UCBAIT manages and supports the technology resources at UC Blue Ash College. Our areas of focus are classroom equipment, college owned computing and printing resources, college data networks, loaner technology equipment, iClicker, staging for A/V events, and facilitating digital A/V capture of meetings and classroom presentations. We also serve as liaisons between the UCBA community and both central University IT and external technology vendors.
The Student Assistant is located in the Computer Concourse, Muntz 112 [across from the computer library] and is open Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m to 10 p.m. Fridays 7:30 a.m to 5 p.m and Saturday 10 a.m to 4 p.m. Anyone seeking technical assistance may stop in, no appointment necessary.
The Information Technology office is located in Muntz 110 (next to the computer concourse) and is open 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, during normal college terms. Anyone seeking technical assistance may stop in, no appointment necessary.
Pay to Print Policy
Each UCBA student will receive a $15 print credit*, the equivalent of 300 free black and white single sided prints, per semester (double the amount of other UC colleges). Non-UCBA students taking one or more UCBA class will receive a $5 print credit, the equivalent of 100 free single sided prints, per semester. This policy will reduce excessive printing on campus while saving money and trees as well as reducing wait time for print jobs.
To use a campus computer and to print, you will need to login by using your central login username and password (same as your Bb and email login).
- Upon completing your login on a campus computer, you will be able to print as long as you continue to have free black and white prints. Once this is depleted, each successive print will cost $.08 for dual sided print jobs and $.05 for single print jobs. You will be required to swipe your bearcat card.
- Color print outs cost .25 single sided. You must have money on your bearcat card to print from the color printer located in M112 and the Annex.
- Students can load money onto their bearcat cards via Blackboard.
- Please remember to logoff when using a UCBA computer to reduce the likelihood of another student printing on your account.
- Questions concerning the Pay-to-Print Policy should be directed to Information Technology, 513-745-8308, firstname.lastname@example.org
*You will start each semester with 300 single-sided black and white prints, a $15 credit.
Computer Concourse & Computer Labs
Computer Concourse - Muntz 112
The Computer Concourse is located in Muntz 112 and has 51 PCs and 9 Macs available for students to use for school work.
The Student Assistant desk is located in the Computer Concourse. The Student Assistants are there to help assist students with installing UC software e.g. MS Office, McAfee, set up wireless and email on their personal devices along with helping assist with various technical issues.
Computer Concourse Open Hours
Monday - Thursday:
7:30 am - 10 pm
7:30 am - 5 pm
10 am - 4 pm
Computer Lab Rules
The following policies are intended to apply to all of the computer labs at UCBA.
UCBA students, staff, and faculty are valid users of the computer labs.
- Food is not permitted in the computer labs or computer classrooms.
- Covered drinks are allowed, but please remember to be careful near the computers.
- Individual users who want to use multimedia software with audio must supply and use their own headphones.
- Student course work has priority over game playing and social media.
- Students needing to save their classwork need to supply their own media.
- The installation of any software on lab computers is strictly prohibited.
- Users must comply with all pertinent licenses and contractual agreements regarding any software used on a lab workstation.