Business & Economics Department
The Business and Economics Department at UC Blue Ash College provides opportunities for hands-on learning through internships with leading companies throughout the region. Professors with real-world business experience provide a comprehensive curriculum to prepare students for transferring to the UC Lindner College of Business or other business/economics programs at most colleges across the U.S.
Whether you're looking to start your professional career right away with a professional certificate or associate degree, or pursue further study in our Bachelor of Applied and Technical Studies program, we've got the options to help you get started.
Career-Oriented Associate Degree Program
- Business Management Technology: this program provides a broad foundational study of knowledge required for entry-level positions in business management, with multiple areas of focus.
Bachelor's Degree Program
- Bachelor of Technical and Applied Studies: Designed for students who already hold a technical or applied associate degree, the BTAS Program is ideal for students and working adults who want to move into supervisory or administrative positions.
Transition-Oriented Associate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (Pre): an associate degree program that provides the basic curriculum needed for the first two years of a bachelor's degree in business.
- Organizational Leadership (Pre): an associate degree program that provides the curriculum needed for the first two years of a bachelor's degree in Organizational Leadership.
- Sport Administration (Pre): an associate degree program that provides the basic curriculum needed for the first two years of a bachelor's degree in Sport Administration.
Professional Certificate Program
- Accountancy Professional Certificate: UC Blue Ash College offers professional certificates for students who have already earned a bachelor's degree and who wish to acquire additional skills and knowledge. The Professional Certificate program in Accountancy is designed to provide students with a general knowledge of accounting.
UC Blue Ash College and the Business and Economics Department is proud to offer accounting tutoring opportunities for students in accounting courses. Accounting coursework proves to be challenging for many business students, and this service is offered in order to help students succeed.
Muntz Hall Room 140