Non-Degree Seeking Students
Non-matriculated students are students who take classes at UC without being enrolled in a UC degree program. Their official status is "non-matriculated," which is a traditional academic term meaning, "not enrolled in a degree program." If you are seeking admission to a degree seeking program, you must complete an application through the UC Blue Ash Admissions Office.
Before applying, please review the Pathways Advising and Academic Success page for more information on Non-Matrculated students.
Matriculated & Non-Matriculated Comparison
Steps For Admission as a Non-Matriculated Student
- Complete the Basic Data Form: Complete the online Basic Data Form in its entirety. This is an online form that will be sent to the appropriate office for processing.
- Wait 48 hours to establish your access to online student services. The wait time is usually around two-to-three business days.
- Get Your Username and UCID. After approximately two (2) business days, you can go online to OneStop under MY INFORMATION to obtain your Username and UCID. If you experience problems logging in, please contact the UC HelpDesk at 513-556-HELP(4357) for assistance.
- Take Applicable Placement Tests. Find out if you need to complete placement testing, contact the Testing Center at 513-745-5783. View additional information on placement tests.
- Register For Classes. With your Username and UCID, you are ready to register online. You can register any time during Open Registration for the term in which you wish to take classes. Go to the One Stop Student Services web site for specific calendar dates and to register.
Change to Degree Seeking
If at any time you wish to become a degree-seeking student, you must apply through the formal admission process.
Non-matriculated students with a bachelor's degree are subject to additional fees if enrolled in 10 or more credit hours.
One Stop Service Center