Student Life Office
Student Life and Success is the place to go to get involved on campus, to build community, and for holistic support to strengthen and support the college experience at UC Blue Ash. We provide programs, services, and resources to help students connect, engage, learn and grow both in and outside the classroom. We partner closely with the Office of Inclusive Excellence on a number of engagement opportunities too!
Through cocurricular programs – like success coaching and leadership positions in the department – students will learn and demonstrate strong academic and professional skills. The department also offers extracurricular programs – like Welcome Week, Fall Fest and student organizations – to expose students to a vibrant and exciting community.
The Assistant Dean for Student Success at UC Blue Ash College oversees the entire Student Life and Success department and handles the following duties:
- Supervision and support of staff and budget
- Student Success Strategic Planning and Assessment
- Scholarship Administration
- Liaising with Enrollment Management, Division of Student Affairs, Housing, and Parent/Family Program
- Oversee programs including: orientation, veteran affairs, campus activities, student organizations, student meet-ups, parent newsletter
- Supervise Student Life Co-op and Student Ambassadors
- Liaise with uptown orientation, Center for Student Involvement, and Parent & Family Programs
Director of Student Life
Orientation & Student Leadership
- Implement New Student Orientation
- Supervise and support Student Orientation Interns, Student Orientation Coordinators, Student Orientation Leaders
- Student Leadership Institute and Leadership training
- Implement Placement Testing
- Support and Supervise Student Workers
Student Organizations & Extracurriculars
- Manage GetInvolvedUC!
- Support and Faciliates Campus Activities, Signature Events and Student Organizations
- Co-Advise Student Ambassadors
Program Coordinator for Student Life
- Advise on and manage Veteran Benefits
- Recruitment and Community Support for Active Military Members, Veterans and Families
- Teach MLTI 0095: Student Success Seminar (First Year CPS Graduates)
- Support students in MLTI 0099 and READ 0099
- Provide opportunities for academic development
- Assist students with basic college requirements
- Motivate students toward the successful completion of their postsecondary education
- The UCBA Wellness Team can reach out to students within 24 hours (during business hours) to assess the student’s needs, conduct a risk assessment, and provide appropriate resources. Use the UC Blue Ash Wellness Flow Chart PDF to find the relevant contact.
- If there is an emergency, please also refer to the UC Blue Ash Wellness Flow Chart PDF and make the appropriate referral.
Muntz Hall - Room 123
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday