Accessibility: Universally Designed
Accessibility Resources and the Faculty Work Group compiled tips and resources to assist in creating universally designed accommodations. We hope you find this information helpful in universally designing accommodations that can benefit any student.
UDL in the Classroom
- UDL on Campus
- UDL in the Classroom
- 14-Point UDL Checklist
- Start Small
- 5 Quick Wins in the Classroom
- How do Accessibility and Universal Design differ?
- Universal Design for ELearning
- Video Series- Supporting Teaching & Learning
- Faculty Development Modules and Case Studies
- Scholarly Article, Universal Design in the Post Secondary Classroom
- CET&L Course Revision Worksheet
Pamela Goines - Director
Muntz Hall | Room 112L
(Far right corner of computer concourse)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.