Placement Testing Accessibility
Who is eligible for placement testing accommodations?
Students with a documented disability or medical condition may be eligible for accommodations through Accessibility Resources (AR). Documentation that contains the name and specific details about a student's disability are kept confidential in the AR office.
Follow the steps below to complete your Placement Testing with accommodations.
- Fill out a self-disclosure form and submit appropriate documentation to Accessibility Resources.
- Contact Accessibility Resources to make sure testing accommodations have been approved.
- Complete placement testing online or at the UC Blue Ash College campus.
- Both the English and Math placement tests are offered online and designed with built-in accommodations. The online English exam provides a five day period for students to write a short essay on a topic selected by the college. The math exam is typically completed within one hour however up to 2.5 hours are available for testing.
- A reading placement exam is required for CPAS students who did not submit an ACT score to UC Blue Ash. This exam is not available online and must be taken at the college. The Reading Placement Test is not timed.
- If you determine that you would like to test on campus in the Accessibility Resources office, please contact AR to set up a time to test with accomodations (such as large print, braille, quiet envrionment) at email@example.com or 513-792-8625.
- If you would prefer to complete your English and/or Math Placement Test online with built in accomodations, please use the link below for information about how to access your UC Blackboard Account and Test Online.
Muntz Hall | Room 151