UC Blue Ash College

Comments, Compliments & Complaints

UC Blue Ash College is listening. Do you have feedback to share, a positive interaction, a concern or complaint to voice? We will review your feedback, refer you to resources, and appropriately address your concern or complaint.

Provide Feedback

UC Blue Ash College welcomes and encourages student feedback of all types: concerns, complaints or exceptionally positive feedback you would like to share.

Reaching out directly to a department or office

If you do have a concern or complaint, the best first step is to discuss it directly with the individual or departments involved. They will be best prepared to answer questions, help address or resolve the issue, or refer you to the person or resource that can most capably help. For your convenience, review the faculty and staff directory for contact information on any department at UC Blue Ash College. If you are unsure what department or office to contact, or would like guidance on discussing the issue, you should either complete the UCBA is Listening form, or email ucbaacadaffairs@uc.edu.

Issues that cannot be addressed through a "UCBA Is Listening" Form

Certain issues should be addressed through university processes and resources, not through the UCBA is Listening form. These include:

  • Grade grievances
  • Student behavior concerns
  • Academic misconduct
  • Sex or gender-based discrimination or harassment or violence
  • Bill payment hardships
  • Privacy of student records

For guidance and referrals on addressing these issues, review the formal issue resolution page or contact UCBA Assistant Dean Dr. Greg Metz.

Completing the "UCBA is Listening" form

You have the option of submitting your feedback or concern through the UC Blue Ash online system. 

If you believe the issue cannot be reasonably addressed directly with the department or office and that there is no formal reporting process, please fill out the form below.

What should I expect after I submit a "UCBA Is Listening" form?

A UC Blue Ash representative will review your submission, contact you to answer any questions, provide guidance or assistance in addressing the issue and, in the case of a concern or complaint, help to appropriately resolve the issue.

If you would like advice or guidance about what the appropriate process or next steps are for discussing a concern or complaint, please contact the Academic Affairs office at ucbaacadaffairs@uc.edu.


Contact Information

Academic Affairs
Muntz Hall | Room 140
Phone: 513-558-9461
Email: ucbaacadaffairs@uc.edu