These step-by-step instructions will assist you with completing the online application for admission to UC Blue Ash College. Access the application online.
- Create Account
- Click Create an Account under "First-time Users" and input the required personal information.
- If you have already started an application, choose Log In under "Returning Users" and proceed to Step 4.
- Activate Account
- After you create an account, you will receive an email with a temporary PIN to activate your account. Enter your temporary PIN and your Birth Date.
- Change Password
- After you log in with your temporary pin, you will be required to change your password.
- Please create a password you will remember. You will use this throughout the Admissions process.
- Start Application
- Click on Start New Application in order to begin the application process.
- If you already have an application in progress, select it from the list of applications under "Your Applications" in order to open it and continue.
- You will then see a pop-up with the applications available to submit.
- Click Create Application.
- Complete Application
- Fill out the entire application and when you are finished, make sure you select Submit Application. You will receive a warning message to verify you have filled everything out and will not be able to make changes later.
- Log Out
- You will be sent to your application portal where you will see an application fee payment awaiting. You will receive an application fee waiver for applying during today's event AND if you signed in during check-in.
- DO NOT choose Submit Payment.
Important Note and Reminder:
Be sure to save your username and password, as you will need it in a few weeks to confirm your admission. Problems? Call 513-556-HELP (4357).
You've submitted your application. To complete Step 1 of the admission process, you must now have ALL of your official transcripts sent to us before the application deadline. See the Enrollment Steps card in your folder, or visit the Admissions homepage for information about completing the final steps to admission.