UC Blue Ash Campus Updates
Campus Safety Guidelines
All individuals are required to wear a facial covering and maintain social distancing when indoors, except when eating/drinking or alone in a private room or office. (unless you have received an exemption or accommodation).
- Facial-covering use among fully-vaccinated individuals maximizes protection from the Delta variant and helps prevent possible spread. Note that individuals are fully vaccinated 14 days after their final dose of vaccine.
- The University of Cincinnati will require students, faculty and staff to be vaccinated against COVID-19. The university is taking this step to promote the health and safety of our university community. Research shows vaccines are the most effective form of protection against COVID-19.
- The deadline for all UC students, faculty and staff to have at least the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine is October 15, 2021. Those receiving a two-dose sequence must have received the second dose by November 15, 2021. All World Health Organization endorsed vaccines, including those in the U.S. made by Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson, will fulfill the vaccine requirement. Booster shots may also be required in the future.
- For more information, please see UC's Public Health wepbage or call 513-556-5628
- Admissions: Open with limited capacity. Due to the health and safety concerns for our guests and staff regarding COVID-19, we are requesting a maximum of three guests in our office at one time. You can reach our team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 513-558-9988, or texting 513-901-4744.
- Advising: Open Monday - Friday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, with meetings available 8:00 am - 5:00 pm by appointment only. Please contact your advisor or call the advising center for more information at 513-558-9442.
- One Stop: Call us at 513-556-1000, email us at email@example.com, or meet with us in person. We are excited to meet with you for an in-person walk-in from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm in Muntz Hall Room 150.
- Student Life: Staff will be available via email and through WebEx by appointment; you can also contact BAStdLfe@uc.edu for general questions.
- Accessibility Resources: Providing online support through email at firstname.lastname@example.org between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. The on-campus office is open by appointment only Mondays and Tuesdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. Detailed support information found on Accessibility Resources webpage.
- Bookstore: The bookstore will be open 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Friday. Visit the bookstore webpage for full details. We will be fulfilling online orders as well. Students can either find books using Catalyst or go directly to Blue Ash Bookstore Shop to order copies of their books.
- Bleecker Street Café: Open 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday though Friday.
- Counseling: Our counseling services are available virtually and by phone; a listing of available hours can be found on the Counseling webpage. To make an appointment, please call UC CAPS at 513-556-0648 to schedule.
- Library: Open 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday and 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Friday. You can get details on the library’s hours of operation and services on our UC Blue Ash Library website.
- Social Work/Wellness Support: Appointments available by phone between 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday. Provides help with personal or economic challenges, addresses more general life challenges, and offers initial support and a referral, if appropriate, for emotional health needs.
- Shuttle: The current schedule features three shuttles running in a loop between Blue Ash and Clifton stops. Check the shuttle service webpage for specific timing and shuttle tracking.
- Technology Services: The student computer concourse will be open with reduced capacity to allow for social distancing. For technology assistance, please contact the UC Blue Ash IT office at IThelp@ucblueash.edu.
- UCBA is Listening: If you have a compliment, concern or complaint you would like to share, you can submit it through UCBA is Listening. It will be forwarded to the appropriate person or department for follow up.
Services are subject to change.
Academic Service Centers & Labs
- Accounting Lab: Please visit your instructor during their office hours. If you cannot reach your instructor, please contact the UCBA Business and Economics Department Program Coordinator or Unit Head.
- Foreign Language Lab: Open for in-person support during lab hours. Check webpage for details.
- Science Learning Lab: Open for in-person support with tutors. Contact information for tutors found on lab webpage.
- William R. Deane Mathematics Lab: Meet with tutors during drop-in hours for in-person or online sessions via WebEx; please email email@example.com or call the lab for more information at 513-558-9433.
- Writing and Study Skills Center: Open for online support sessions and live chat. To make an appointment, please use TutorTrac and WebEx.
Department staff will be available via email and voice mail. For contact information, see our listing of UCBA Academic Departments
If you have questions related to a class or online learning, please contact your professor. For questions about your courses or completing your credit hours, please contact your academic advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-558-9442.
Mental Health Resources
During these stressful times, UC's mental health resources remain available to staff, students and faculty.
- 24/7 phone crisis support through CAPS: Students and members of the UC community concerned about students have access to care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To speak with a crisis counselor you may call our direct number at 513-556-0648 and press 1, to speak with a counselor 24/7.
- Therapy Assistance Online (TAO): TAO is an interactive, web-based self-help program that provides online and mobile tools to help you overcome the day to day challenges around stressors like anxiety, depression, or other concerns.
- Same-day non-crisis support: If you need to talk with someone today about a specific concern, you can access a 30-minute single session consultation session focused on supporting you with what you need today. These appointments are available first-come, first-serve. If we no longer have appointments available that day, please call the following day.
- Online Counseling (Telehealth): BetterHelp provides convenient and affordable access to a licensed therapist anytime, anywhere, through a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- UC Health Insurance Students: No Cost
- Private Insurance, Medicaid / Medicare: $40-$70 per week.