UC Blue Ash Campus Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
- New students receive their Bearcat Student ID at orientation. If you need to order or replace an ID, you can do that through the Public Safety website.
- You will need to submit your photo as part of the online order process. UC Public Safety will process your card and deliver it to UC Blue Ash for pick up at the Welcome Desk in Muntz Hall. Please allow seven business days for your Bearcat Student ID to be processed and delivered to UC Blue Ash.
- You may call 513-558-9495 during regular business hours (9:00 am – 4:00 pm) to see if your ID is ready to be picked up. Contact UC Public Safety at 513-556-4925 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Parking registration is required for all vehicles parking on the UC Blue Ash campus. Register your vehicle online.
- Parking Services uses license plate recognition to verify that someone has registered to park in a lot – there are no hang tags. Your vehicle license plate is considered as your permit, so make sure your vehicle information is always kept updated in the system. Any vehicles not linked to a permit will receive a citation.
- Only UC Blue Ash students are permitted to register for UC Blue Ash student parking. The cost for registering your license plate is included with your student fees. Questions? Contact UC Parking Services at 513-556-2283 or email@example.com.
- Muntz 156, Muntz 112 and Flory 130 are e-learning spaces dedicated specifically for students taking synchronous online classes while on campus.
- Please be mindful of other students, and avoid causing distractions that may impact their learning.
- Please use headphones/earbuds for listening, and keep your voice as low as possible during online class discussions.
Shuttle service runs Monday through Friday between UC Blue Ash and the UC Uptown campus during the fall and spring semesters. The free 54-passenger shuttles run in a continuous loop approximately every 45 to 60 minutes.
A roundabout is a circular intersection in which traffic flows counterclockwise around a center island. There are no traffic signals or stop signs in a roundabout. According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, roundabouts improve safety, reduce congestion, reduce pollution, save money, and are functional. Click here to better understand and prevent accidents.
- Admissions: You can reach our team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 513-558-9998, or texting 513-901-4744.
- Advising: Open Monday - Friday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please contact your advisor or call the advising center for more information at 513-558-9442.
- Enrollment Services: Call us at 513-556-1000 or email us at email@example.com. The Enrollment Services center is open to in-person visitors.
- Student Life: Open for in-person visitors. Staff will be available via email and Microsoft Teams chat; you can also contact BAStdLfe@uc.edu for general questions.
- Accessibility Resources: Open Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm for virtual assistance. Evening hours by appointment. Detailed support information can be found on the Accessibility Resources webpage. Department email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookstore: Visit the bookstore webpage for full details. We will be fulfilling online orders as well. Students can either find books using Catalyst or go directly to Blue Ash Bookstore Shop to order copies of their books.
- Bleecker Street Café: Open for regular hours. Check webpage for details.
- Counseling: Our counseling services are available virtually; a listing of available hours can be found on the Counseling webpage. To make an appointment, please call UC CAPS at 513-556-0648 to schedule.
- Library: The UCBA Library facility is open from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday through Thursday and 9:00 am – 4:00 pm on Friday.
- Important Reminder: A Bearcat ID or acceptable alternative ID (e.g. driver's license) is required to check out items.
- Ask general library questions or get research help through the library's online support options online.
- Social Work/Wellness Support: Appointments available by phone between 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday. Provides help with personal or economic challenges, addresses more general life challenges, and offers initial support and a referral, if appropriate, for emotional health needs.
- Technology Services: The concourse is open for students. For technology assistance, please contact the UC Blue Ash IT office at IThelp@ucblueash.edu.
- UCBA is Listening: If you have a compliment, concern or complaint you would like to share, you can submit it through UCBA is Listening. It will be forwarded to the appropriate person or department for follow up.
Services are subject to change.
Academic Service Centers & Labs
- Accounting Lab: In-person and virtual support available with lab tutors during designated hours. Check Accounting Lab webapge for details.
- Language and Culture Resource Center: Open for In-person support during Monday through Friday. Check webpage for details.
- Science Learning Lab: Open for In-person support with tutors. Contact information for tutors found on lab webpage.
- William R. Deane Mathematics Lab: Meet with tutors In-person and during drop-in hours for online sessions via Zoom; please email email@example.com or call the lab for more information at 513-558-9433.
- Writing and Study Skills Center: Open for In-person and online support sessions and live chat. To make an appointment, please use TutorTrac.
Department staff will be available via email and voice mail. For contact information, see our listing of UCBA Academic Departments
If you have questions related to a class or online learning, please contact your professor. For questions about your courses or completing your credit hours, please contact your academic advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-558-9442.
Mental Health Resources
During these stressful times, UC's mental health resources remain available to staff, students and faculty.
- 24/7 phone crisis support through CAPS: Students and members of the UC community concerned about students have access to care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To speak with a crisis counselor you may call our direct number at 513-556-0648 and press 1, to speak with a counselor.
- Therapy Assistance Online (TAO): TAO is an interactive, web-based self-help program that provides online and mobile tools to help you overcome the day to day challenges around stressors like anxiety, depression, or other concerns.
- Same-day non-crisis support: If you need to talk with someone today about a specific concern, you can access a 30-minute single session consultation session focused on supporting you with what you need today. These appointments are available first-come, first-serve. If we no longer have appointments available that day, please call the following day.
- Online Counseling (Telehealth): BetterHelp provides convenient and affordable access to a licensed therapist anytime, anywhere, through a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- UC Health Insurance Students: No Cost
- Private Insurance, Medicaid / Medicare: $40-$70 per week.