UC Blue Ash Campus Updates
UC Blue Ash College will provide our services virtually as we temporarily transition from in-person classes to online learning and follow the public health directives related to COVID-19. You should not visit our campus at this time unless you have prior approval – we are restricting access to essential personnel until further notice.
Please know that we are here for you, even if we can’t meet with you in person. We will all work together to continue to do everything we can to create meaningful learning experiences for you and help you complete your courses and earn your credits.
Please see the information below to find the latest updates on which campus services are available and how you should access them. We also suggest that you check back to this page frequently for the most up-to-date information.*
- Admissions: An admissions team member can be reached by emailing email@example.com, or calling 513-745-5700
- Advising: All advising meetings will be on the phone or through WebEx; please contact your advisor or call the advising center for more information at 513-745-5753.
- One Stop: Meet with UCBA One Stop virtually! We are excited to meet with you for a walk-in on WebEx or you can schedule an appointment with us through Starfish.
- If you are connected to Canvas, you can schedule a video or phone appointment using Starfish. Please find Blue Ash One Stop Student Services in My Success Network in Starfish.
- If you would like to meet with us sooner or don’t have access to Canvas, please come to our WebEx Virtual UCBA One Stop where you will be connected with a University Service Associate (USA).
- Student Life: Staff will be available via email and through WebEx by appointment; you can also contact BAStdLfe@uc.edu for general questions.
- Accessibility Resources: Providing online support through email at firstname.lastname@example.org between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Requests can also be sent to that email address if more support is needed. Detailed suppoort information found on Accessibility Resources webpage.
- Bookstore: Closed until further notice. We will be fulfilling online orders for Summer Classes. Students can either find books using Catalyst or go directly to Blue Ash Bookstore Shop to order copies of their books. The bookstore will ship print copies, and digital copies will fulfill automatically.
- Bleecker Street Café: Closed until further notice.
- Counseling: Our counseling services will be available by phone on a limited basis throughout the summer. You must make an appointment; please call 513-745-5670 to schedule an time with our counselor/therapist.
- Library: The library facility will be closed. Support is available virtually during the following time: Monday - Friday between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.. Full details available at the UCBA library webpage.
- Social Work/Wellness Support: Appointments available by phone between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Tuesday – Thursday. Provides help with personal or economic challenges, addresses more general life challenges, and offers initial support and a referral, if appropriate, for emotional health needs. Make an appointment through Frances Lowery at 513-745-5670.
- Shuttle: Suspended through the rest of the spring semester.
- Technology Services: For technology assistance, please contact the UC Blue Ash IT office at IThelp@ucblueash.edu.
- UCBA is Listening: If you have a compliment, concern or complaint you would like to share, you can submit it through UCBA is Listening. It will be forwarded to the appropriate person or department for follow up.
Academic Service Centers & Labs
- Accounting Lab: All meetings with tutors will be on the phone, or via email or WebEx. Contact information for tutors found on lab webpage.
- Foreign Language Lab: Closed until further notice.
- Science Learning Lab: All meetings with tutors will be on the phone, or via email or WebEx. Contact information for tutors found on lab webpage.
- William R. Deane Mathematics Lab: All meetings with tutors will be on the phone, or by email or WebEx; please email email@example.com or call the lab for more information at 513-745-5760.
- Writing and Study Skills Center: Limited to online support sessions only. To make an appointment, please use TutorTrac and WebEx.
- Pass Opt-in: Given the unusual circumstances the COVID-19 pandemic has created, our faculty at UC Blue Ash College has approved a Pass Opt-In Option for the 2020 Spring and Summer semesters.
Department staff will be available via email and voice mail. For contact information, see our listing of UCBA Academic Departments.
If you have questions related to a class or online learning, please contact your professor. For questions about your courses or completing your credit hours, please contact your academic advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-745-5753.
All campus events are suspended until further notice, including open houses, express application events, campus visits and awards ceremonies.
*Services are subject to change.
Mental Health Resources
During these stressful times, UC's mental health resources remain available to staff, students and faculty.
- 24/7 phone crisis support through CAPS: Students and members of the UC community concerned about students have access to care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To speak with a crisis counselor you may call our direct number at 513-556-0648 and press 1, to speak with a counselor 24/7.
- Therapy Assistance Online (TAO): TAO is an interactive, web-based self-help program that provides online and mobile tools to help you overcome the day to day challenges around stressors like anxiety, depression, or other concerns.
- Same-day non-crisis support: If you need to talk with someone today about a specific concern, you can access a 30-minute single session consultation session focused on supporting you with what you need today. These appointments are available first-come, first-serve. If we no longer have appointments available that day, please call the following day.
- Online Counseling (Telehealth): BetterHelp provides convenient and affordable access to a licensed therapist anytime, anywhere, through a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- UC Health Insurance Students: No Cost
- Private Insurance, Medicaid / Medicare: $40-$70 per week.