UC Blue Ash Campus Updates
To support the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff, we will provide our services at UC Blue Ash with a mix of online and in-person experiences during the fall semester. If you come to our campus, please be aware that everyone is required to wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines.
Fall Semester Planning
The University of Cincinnati has released the Fall Semester plan for resuming classes and campus activity. You can find information for the University and our college by clicking on the buttons below.
- Admissions: An admissions team member can be reached by emailing email@example.com, or calling 513-745-5700
- Advising: All advising meetings will be on the phone or through WebEx; please contact your advisor or call the advising center for more information at 513-745-5753.
- One Stop: Meet with UCBA One Stop virtually! We are excited to meet with you for a walk-in on WebEx or you can schedule an appointment with us through Starfish.
- If you are connected to Canvas, you can schedule a video or phone appointment using Starfish. Please find Blue Ash One Stop Student Services in My Success Network in Starfish.
- If you would like to meet with us sooner or don’t have access to Canvas, please come to our WebEx Virtual UCBA One Stop where you will be connected with a University Service Associate (USA).
- Student Life: Staff will be available via email and through WebEx by appointment; you can also contact BAStdLfe@uc.edu for general questions.
- Accessibility Resources: Providing online support through email at firstname.lastname@example.org between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. The on-campus office is open by appointment only Mondays and Tuesdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. Detailed support information found on Accessibility Resources webpage.
- Bookstore: The bookstore will have limited hours of operation for in-person shopping throughout the fall semester. Visit the bookstore webpage for full details. We will be fulfilling online orders as well. Students can either find books using Catalyst or go directly to Blue Ash Bookstore Shop to order copies of their books. The bookstore will ship print copies, and digital copies will fulfill automatically.
- Bleecker Street Café: Open 7:30 am - 2:00 pm Monday through Friday during the fall semester.
- Counseling: Our counseling services will be available in-person, virtually and by phone on a limited basis throughout the fall semester; a listing of available hours can be found on the Counseling webpage. You must make an appointment; please email email@example.com or call 513-745-5670 to schedule an time with our counselor/therapist.
- Library: The UC Blue Ash Library is open with limited in-person services. You can get details on the library’s hours of operation and services on our UC Blue Ash Library website. Students will be able to study in the library; study spaces must be reserved in advance. The reservation system is on the UCBA Library Study Spaces web page. No food or drink will be allowed in the study spaces. Support will be available Monday - Friday between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Social Work/Wellness Support: Appointments available by phone between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Tuesday – Thursday. Provides help with personal or economic challenges, addresses more general life challenges, and offers initial support and a referral, if appropriate, for emotional health needs. Make an appointment through Frances Lowery at 513-745-5670.
- Shuttle: There will be one shuttle available to students this fall, running Monday through Friday. Please check our UC Blue Ash Shuttle webpage for updates and details as they become available.
- Technology Services: The student computer concourse will be open during the fall semester with reduced capacity to allow for social distancing. Hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday and 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Fridays. For technology assistance, please contact the UC Blue Ash IT office at IThelp@ucblueash.edu.
- UCBA is Listening: If you have a compliment, concern or complaint you would like to share, you can submit it through UCBA is Listening. It will be forwarded to the appropriate person or department for follow up.
Services are subject to change.
Academic Service Centers & Labs
- Accounting Lab: All meetings with tutors will be on the phone, or via email or WebEx. Contact information for tutors found on lab webpage.
- Foreign Language Lab: Open for tutoring with limited availability. Check webpage for details.
- Science Learning Lab: All meetings with tutors will be on the phone, or via email or WebEx. Contact information for tutors found on lab webpage.
- William R. Deane Mathematics Lab: All meetings with tutors will be on the phone, or by email or WebEx; please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the lab for more information at 513-745-5760.
- Writing and Study Skills Center: Limited to online support sessions only. To make an appointment, please use TutorTrac and WebEx.
Department staff will be available via email and voice mail. For contact information, see our listing of UCBA Academic Departments
If you have questions related to a class or online learning, please contact your professor. For questions about your courses or completing your credit hours, please contact your academic advisor at email@example.com or 513-745-5753.
Campus events will primarily be held in virtual formats during the 2020-21 academic year. For more information, contact the Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prospective students who would like information about any upcoming events hosted by our Admissions Office should visit our Virtual Resources webpage.
Mental Health Resources
During these stressful times, UC's mental health resources remain available to staff, students and faculty.
- 24/7 phone crisis support through CAPS: Students and members of the UC community concerned about students have access to care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To speak with a crisis counselor you may call our direct number at 513-556-0648 and press 1, to speak with a counselor 24/7.
- Therapy Assistance Online (TAO): TAO is an interactive, web-based self-help program that provides online and mobile tools to help you overcome the day to day challenges around stressors like anxiety, depression, or other concerns.
- Same-day non-crisis support: If you need to talk with someone today about a specific concern, you can access a 30-minute single session consultation session focused on supporting you with what you need today. These appointments are available first-come, first-serve. If we no longer have appointments available that day, please call the following day.
- Online Counseling (Telehealth): BetterHelp provides convenient and affordable access to a licensed therapist anytime, anywhere, through a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- UC Health Insurance Students: No Cost
- Private Insurance, Medicaid / Medicare: $40-$70 per week.