Foreign Language Lab
The Foreign Language Lab and Resource Center is ready to help you succeed. Work on your foreign language homework, brush up on your skills, or get personal tutoring in the Foreign Language Lab and Resource Center in Muntz Hall 337 and 338.
|Monday||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
||9:00 am - 6:00 pm
||8:30 am - 2:30 pm|
- Hours may change, please check back or contact the lab if you have any questions.
- No Friday late afternoon/evening and weekend hours.
- Tutoring hours may change, please check back or contact the lab if you have any questions.
Foreign Language Tutoring
The lab offers free tutoring in French, German, and Spanish. The tutors are current UC students who have completed the language courses. Some of these students are foreign language majors or minors, others have specialized knowledge of the language they tutor. Every language may or may not offer tutoring every term.
Students can also visit their instructor during office hours for individual help. Check your syllabus for your instructor's individual office hours.
American Sign Language Tutoring
These sessions provide an opportunity for UCBA current ASL students to practice ASL with a variety of partners. ASL 2001 and 2002 students work as partners to lead the sessions for a group of 1001 and 1002 students. ASL 1001 and 1002 students are welcome to attend as many sessions as they want, but are required to attend two sessions.
Sessions for Spring:
- Intermediate 2001 and 2002 ASL Students: Registration Form
- Beginning 1001 and 1002 ASL Students: Registration Form
- Mondays from 2:00 to 6:00 pm
- Mondays from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm and 2:00 to 6:00 pm
- Wednesdays from 2:00 to 6:00 pm
- Thursdays from 1:30 to 4:00 pm
Muntz Hall | Room 337 & 338