New Employee Guide First Week
Your First Week at UC Blue Ash
Your first week is a busy one; you will be trying to remember a lot of new names, figure out roles, and getting to know our campus.
- Order your Employee ID - New faculty are to initiate all new ID requests through the website. The first ID is free. The badge can be used to access buildings and adjunct faculty workspaces in Muntz Hall after hours. A headshot or passport picture meeting specifications is needed. Our communications department can help with the picture if needed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Get the necessary keys.
- Your supervisor needs to send the business office their approval to give out keys.
- It must be specified which keys are needed for what rooms.
- You will receive an email when your new keys are ready for pick up in Muntz Room 140.
- Access the employee self-service system. Complete your information in Employee Self Service if you have not done so at orientation.
- Use UC Flex to access self service.
- Select benefits, update personal information, tax information, and to set up direct deposit.
- Log on to the UC email system. Faculty must regularly check their UC email and respond to emails within 48 hours.
Human Resources Coordinator
Muntz Hall | Room 140