New Employee Guide: First Day
Before You Arrive
So you've signed and returned your offer letter, now its time to start the process of becoming a UC and UC Blue Ash College employee.
For All New Hires:
- New hire paperwork. These forms must be completed before you begin work.
- You will be sent a background check request. Please complete this as soon as possible.
- You will recieve an email from the hiring system containing a link to complete electronic new hire paperwork. You must complete this paperwork ASAP.
- Schedule a time to meet in person with Kristy Otten (firstname.lastname@example.org) to complete your i9. (Please remember to bring two forms of identification to the meeting.)
- Set up your direct deposit at UC Flex on your first day of employment.
- (Faculty only) Arrange to have your official transcripts sent to the attention of Meg Anderson at UCBA Dean's Office, 9555 Plainfield Rd. 45236 New Faculty FAQs
- Your work location. Confirm the building and room of where you will be teaching/working. Your department chair/supervisor should provide you with this information.
- Review the campus map.
- Find out if you have shared or personal office space
- Practice using and logging into the accounts provided to you.
What to Wear:
Appropriate attire contributes to a positive UC image.
- Whatever your work setting, you should wear presentable clothing in good condition.
- Clothing that is revealing or inappropriate to the workplace is unacceptable.
- Uniforms may be required for certain positions.
- Some departments may have a more casual Summer attire policy.
- Your department supervisor has the final say on dress code.
Amy Owens Smith
Human Resources Manager and Equal Opportunity Coordinator
Muntz Hall | Room 140