Planning Continuing Education Courses
Continuing education (CE) and development of our faculty and staff are important priorities for our college. If you are interested in hosting a CE event on our campus, please initiate the process by completing the CE Event form. Next steps and follow up will be shared with you via email.
Things to Consider
Planning a CE event at UC Blue Ash College? The new CE Event proposal form makes it easy to submit your event for approval and to make it a reality. Here are things to consider when you plan your Continuing education event.
- What costs or services will be associated
- What dates or times might work best or are required for the event
- Your CE event will need to be approved by your department chair
- An Event Services Form will still need to be completed in order to receive event services.
- The earlier the better - don;t wait to get started! More time to plan and execute an event will almost always help it succeed.
Steps Involved in Setting up a CE Event
The following will need to occur inorder to facilitate your CE event:
- Complete the UCBA CE Event Submission
- Your department chair with be notified to approve your event
- Once approved, UCBA Event Services will receive your form and will follow up about next steps and to assist in scheduling and [planning the event.
Depending on your event, you may have additional steps and procedures to follow based on the requirements of your event, the event partner, and other details.
Submitting a CE Event Proposal
Planning a CE event at UC Blue Ash College? The new CE Event proposal form makes it easy to submit your event for approval and to make it a reality. Check out this page for details about submitting a proposal and to get started.
Marketing & Communications
UC Blue Ash College