Planning Continuing Education Courses
Continuing education (CE) and development of our faculty and staff are important priorities for our college. If you are interested in hosting a CE event on our campus, please initiate the process by completing the CE Event form. Next steps and follow up will be shared with you via email.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact the Events Department at email@example.com or 513-936-1732.
Things to Consider
Planning a CE event at UC Blue Ash College? The new CE Event proposal form makes it easy to submit your event for approval and to make it a reality. Here are things to consider when you plan your Continuing education event.
- What costs or services will be associated
- What dates or times might work best or are required for the event
- Your CE event will need to be approved by your department chair
- An Event Services Form will still need to be completed in order to receive event services.
- The earlier the better - don;t wait to get started! More time to plan and execute an event will almost always help it succeed.
Steps Involved in Setting up a CE Event
The following will need to occur inorder to facilitate your CE event:
- Complete the UCBA CE Event Submission
- Your department chair with be notified to approve your event
- Once approved, UCBA Event Services will receive your form and will follow up about next steps and to assist in scheduling and [planning the event.
Depending on your event, you may have additional steps and procedures to follow based on the requirements of your event, the event partner, and other details.
Submitting a CE Event Proposal
Planning a CE event at UC Blue Ash College? The new CE Event proposal form makes it easy to submit your event for approval and to make it a reality. Check out this page for details about submitting a proposal and to get started.
Muntz Hall | Room 150