Request an Appointment
College is an exciting journey that will guide and prepare you for your career but determining a career path can be overwhelming. The UC Blue Ash Career Services Office is here to help you navigate the career search and professional development processes!
Through the Career Services Office, you can get guidance on:
- Making a plan for reaching your career goals
- Exploring career options, co-op/internship and job search strategies
- Learning about what you can do while in school that will enhance your ability to land the job you want
- Dressing professionally on a budget
- In-person and online networking
- Building your online presence on Handshake
- Effective interviewing techniques for in-person, phone and video interviews
- Alumni professional development skills
Make an Appointment
Current students can make an appointment using My Bearcat Network! It’s quick and easy!
- Go to My Bearcat Network.
- Click "Login to My Bearcat Network" and enter your UC username and password.
- Click "Contact My Advisors"
- Click "All Advisors and Faculty"
- Search "UC Blue Ash College, Sarah Grace McCollough"
- Find availability and select a time
- Determine type of appointment you need and schedule
- That's it!
Need more help with My Bearcat Network? Click here to watch an instructional video.
Sarah Grace McCollough
Career Services Program Manager