CashCourse Money Guide
CashCourse is a free guide for students to help with making informed financial choices. Register for a free account to find your assignments and other financial tools and start taking charge of your money.
What does CashCourse provide?
- Free online financial education courses through instructor assignments or self-study
- Customizable financial tools such as worksheets, a Budget Wizard, quizzes and calculators
- A personal dashboard to track your progress
- Articles and resources on topics that students can relate to
- A guide to real-life money questions
- We're here to help students take control of their financial futures. No cost, no catch, no hidden agenda.
How to Sign Up
Students visiting CashCourse for the first time need to create an account in order to access workshops. When completing the registration form, students should be sure to select (University of Cincinnati, Blue Ash) as your school. Making the correct selection will let you see all the assignments and guides we have provided for you.
Make sure to select the correct college when signing up
Professor Kent Lutz