TRIO Student Support Services Resources
Grant Aid Application
Grant Aid is one-time financial aid assistance available to eligible SSS participants. Award amounts are based on need and determined by fund availability.
You may apply for grant aid if you are Federal Pell Grant eligible and are an enrolled and in good standing second semester freshman, sophomore, junior or senior SSS student. Students having under 45 credits will be given priority grant aid awards.
An application may be submitted once you have completed each of these mandatory SSS program components:
- Fall Semester Advising (2 contacts)
- Fall Semester Financial Literacy Session (Workshop or Online)
- Fall Semester Financial Aid Workshop
- Visit to the Learning Commons (Minimum One)
SSS Students may apply for grant aid by meeting with an SSS advisor and using the following link to apply.
Completion of the application and requirements does not guarantee awarded SSS Supplemental Grant Aid.
Laptop Loan Program
UCBA Student Support Services offers loaner laptops to UCBA Student Support Services program participants. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about eligibility and how to receive a laptop.
- UC Blue Ash Academic Support Labs
- UC Blue Ash Accessibility Services
- UC Blue Ash Admissions Office
- UC Blue Ash One Stop
- UC Blue Ash Career Development
- UC Blue Ash Campus Map
College and Scholarship Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Ohio Colleges and Universities
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities
Academic Tutoring Resources
TRIO Student Support Services
9555 Plainfield Road
Muntz Hall 155
Blue Ash, Ohio 45236