Get Psyched Psychology Club
What is ‘Get Psyched’?
‘Get Psyched’ is a new student organization at UCBA for anyone interested in Psychology. Our mission is to provide UC Blue Ash students who are interested in psychology with opportunities to enhance their understanding of psychology, interact with like-minded others who are also interested in psychology, and meaningfully develop their own personal and professional identities.
Why Should You Get Involved?
Because it is GREAT! Get Psyched will help you…
- Get connected with other students and the psychology faculty.
- Reach your goals as major (minor) in psychology
- Explore career pathways within psychology.
- Acquire leadership experience and build your resume.
- Take full advantage of your education!
When Do We Meet?
'Get Psyched' meets every third Tuesday of the month from 12:00 to 1:00 in Progress Hall, room 211. A schedule for the next three meetings is provided below.
- September 18th: How to be a Successful Psychology Student: Advice and Recommendations
- October 23rd: Self-Care and Studying: Psychologists’ Guide to Sanity and Success
- November 20th: Get Psyched Career Talk and Pizza Party for Psychology Students
How Can You Get Involved?
- Megan Cleary - President
- Harper Nunnemaker - Vice President
Taylor Wadian - Faculty Advisor
Student Life Office
Muntz Hall | Room 123