Lunch & E-Learn Videos
The UC Blue Ash College Staff and Social Wellness Subcommittee is proud to present this series of Lunch and E-Learning opportunities. These short videos range in topics and can offer valuable insight into living a happy, healthy, and productive life.
Learning Made Quick and Easy
The Staff and Social Wellness Committee has traditionally hosted wellness brown bags for UC Blue Ash College. In an effort to accommodate those unable to step away from their desks, the SSWS has launched the “Lunch and E-Learn” series. They will periodically send videos or articles over email about health and wellness that are easily digestible during a quick or lengthy lunch!
Included below are many of the resources and videos that will be sent out over the coming year.
Lunch & E-Learn Video List
- Robert Waldinger: What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness
- Paula Johnson: His and hers... Healthcare
- Shawn Achor: The happy secret to better work
- Amy Cuddy: Your body language shapes who you are
- Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability
- Brené Brown: Listening to shame
- Kelly McGonigal: How to make stress your friend
- Matt Cutts: Try something new for 30 days
- Sandra Aamodt: Why dieting doesn't usually work
- Guy Winch: Why we all need to practice emotional first aid
- Judson Brewer: A simple way to break a bad habit
- Peter Attia: Is the obesity crisis hiding a bigger problem?
- Julian Treasure: Shh! Sound health in 8 steps
- Sheena Lyengar: The art of choosing
- Morgana Bailey: The danger of hiding who you are
- Seth Godin: The tribes we lead
- Andy Puddicombe: All it takes is 10 mindful minutes
Amy Owens Smith
Human Resources Manager and Equal Opportunity Coordinator
Muntz Hall | Room 140